Population issues

Dralor

Everyone knows Ilum sucks, the zerg wins, smaller faction can barely ever get daily weekly done etc.

This has always been an issue with WZs as well but it is getting worse as the game loses subs. It really isn't fun for either side (or at least I hope) when the Republic can barely field 6 players a game. It takes anyway any form of competition and continues the snowballing of PvP in favor of the Empire.

Are there any plans to create faction based incentives for PvP or anything of the kind to fix this issue? Even if it is just increased valor gain or something for the side that is down 4 or 5 to 1 it might help even things out.

This is not a self correcting problem, and very few players will reroll out of the goodness of their heart of the need for a challenge. Please look into this.

The game only starts when its 8v8 queued.

What happened was on your side, 2 people didnt want to play so didnt enter the WZ, thus making 2 people disappear.

And since you had noone to fill it with, you just got stuck with 6.

Wait... I think Im proving your point

What happened was on your side, 2 people didnt want to play so didnt enter the WZ, thus making 2 people disappear.

It's preaty sad that there are only 8 people in queue for the entire server.

I mean, if you are a republic player you cannot even touch ilum. You are limited to warzone pvp where the other side is up roughly 7 dailies a week in addition tot he weekly. Its just going to keep getting worse if bioware doesn't do something to help the underdog.

If it was even as close as a 60/40 split it wouldn't be so much of an issue but its like 80/20 or worse.

We're does it say only starts when 8 people queue, the amount of times I've started with only 5 or 6 ops is crazy