Jedi Knight Act II finale question

Voldragon

Hey, a quick one.

Do they touch on just how long you were the Emperor's slave for? I chose one chat option that didn't ask how long my toon was under his control for, expecting it'd be touched on anyways.

Or do they elaborate on it later on in the story?

Bit gutted it isn't stated tbh, it's quite confusing.

Everyone says it's been a while and it's hinted in the conversation with Orgus that you've been doing alot of wrong things in that time. Which to me would indicate at least a couple of months.

On the other hand, you walk out of the door and your companions are still there. If I was an all evil Sith Emperor, they'd have been out of the airlock almost immediately after, with maybe a couple held back for torturey goodness. But they're in the same place, with your ship just round the corner, indicating you'd been gone a couple of days at most, which would hardly have been missed...

...think I'm overthinking this again.

Bit gutted it isn't stated tbh, it's quite confusing.

Everyone says it's been a while and it's hinted in the conversation with Orgus that you've been doing alot of wrong things in that time. Which to me would indicate at least a couple of months.

On the other hand, you walk out of the door and your companions are still there. If I was an all evil Sith Emperor, they'd have been out of the airlock almost immediately after, with maybe a couple held back for torturey goodness. But they're in the same place, with your ship just round the corner, indicating you'd been gone a couple of days at most, which would hardly have been missed...

...think I'm overthinking this again.

He did say "a long time"

I'm going to go with that, a long time.

Seconding on being sad not to have a definitive timeframe, and on the indicators that you usually do have being confusing.

On one hand, Master Orgus's Force ghost says you've been out to lunch for a "long time." Obviously it's been long enough that your captors have had time to break and re-educate Tol Braga, Warren Sedoru, and Leeha Narezz...and you've learned how to one-shot heroic-sized battledroids, which seems to be something you forget how to do once you go light-side again. :/

On the other hand, your crew's still out on the ship, basically in one piece, and they evince little to no reaction of any kind when you come back. I don't doubt that Scourge was taking care of them on the sly, but it seems weird that they wouldn't at least say something to you about what was going on, especially if you were out of contact or changed for a significant period of time. That was the main thing that bothered me about it.