1st PvP gear......

Rock_Spider

Hi all.....

Sorry If this seems incredibly self explanatory. Im relatively newb so bare with me pls....

Last night I bought a PvP assault gun for my lvl 34 commando. It cost 580 warzone commendations (So far my one and only pvp purchase).... After I purchased it I opened my inventory, saw the gun there, right clicked it to equip, closed my inventory and opened my character screen to see my new shiny gun.

Except it wasnt on my toon... I still had the same old gun and after a quick look in my inventory it had disappeared. SO now I cant find the gun anywhere... and Im 580 commendations short. (no it didnt go to my email... I looked)

Am I missing something? Ran another wz thinking maybe it only shows up when you pvp... nothing. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Hi all.....

Sorry If this seems incredibly self explanatory. Im relatively newb so bare with me pls....

Last night I bought a PvP assault gun for my lvl 34 commando. It cost 580 warzone commendations (So far my one and only pvp purchase).... After I purchased it I opened my inventory, saw the gun there, right clicked it to equip, closed my inventory and opened my character screen to see my new shiny gun.

Except it wasnt on my toon... I still had the same old gun and after a quick look in my inventory it had disappeared. SO now I cant find the gun anywhere... and Im 580 commendations short. (no it didnt go to my email... I looked)

Am I missing something? Ran another wz thinking maybe it only shows up when you pvp... nothing. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I would rather not bare with you. I'd be glad to bear with you though. ;)

On a serious note. Did you click the item while you still had the vendor window open. If you did then you just sold it. You just have to buy it again. And gaining WZ commendations isn't that hard. So just do some more warzones and good luck.

I was pretty sure I closed the vendor tab, as Ive accidently sold stuff before... Anyway this is most likely what happened.

The rest of you are right though.... its not a big deal. I usually get 60+ a wz so thats 10 wzs and ill have it back.

meh... thanks for the replies.