Lets talk swtor

ebreezyman

I'm posting this thread because I for one am extremely tired of hearing nothing but haters talk bad about the game that they're logging more time on then most people do at full time jobs.

This ^

It's one of those great mysteries of life.

It's called Serial MMOing, and it's usually done by some sad individuals.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting this thread because I for one am extremely tired of hearing nothing but haters talk bad about the game that they're logging more time on then most people do at full time jobs. I can't take reading another post talking about how horrible swtor is. My goodness people if you hate it so much why not go back to wow for the love of God please leave so we can read one post that's not hating on the game a lot of us love.

So i figured we could take this time to talk about the things that we all love about swtor "wishful thinking i know" Please anyone with negative comments go elsewhere, there's a lot of us who love the game and enjoy talking about it constructively and without criticism.

Dude, you know what it is, let these people talk and get their attention . Let them talk about cancelling amd never cancel, they are pathetic we can't help them it is what it is

Dude, you know what it is, let these people talk and get their attention . Let them talk about cancelling amd never cancel, they are pathetic we can't help them it is what it is

What they want to say is this:

I love the game but i find myself not wanting to play it. Please make the game better so I can continue playing it

but instead they say:

"I quit"

--

I think it's logical to cry out if you completely love 90% of the game but still find yourself bored.

What is more frustrating what happened to everybody get there own loot bag !!!!!!

Then the random assign loot doesn't matter anyway go optimised your gear with the pieces, cause the tier set is mostly rubbishe, and not even optimised for any role .

omg what about the wonderful things about the game man?? The things that have you still playing the game even though you supposedly hate it?? Man there's sooo many awesome things about this game that everyone including you overlook because they're ridden with hate and anger for some reason.

Look at the awesome story for one, the amazing leveling you get to do whilst other mmo's are the same bland, talk to this guy gather that rinse repeat story lines. Yes the game has some issues but guys cmon its a new game. I cant grasp why you people can't realize that wow has had almost a decade to become the game it is today. You expect so many things from an already awesome game and you want it NOW. Do you realize that there's a team of about 20 developers that are working they're asses off to get this stuff taken care of only to watch people like you just criticize they're hard work?? Sit back and take a look at yourselves man you guys are going to complain no matter what state the game is in. I'm honestly deeply saddened to see what the gaming community has become. It used to be fun to get on the forums and discuss the games we all enjoy playing but now its nothing more than a hate filled cesspool. Our world is a messed up place with horrible things going on in it do we really have to bring the hatred to the one escape we all have from it? Smh i just don't know anymore and don't understand what makes you people so angry over something that your supposed to enjoy. Nobody is forcing you to play this game so please just leave if you don't like it, nuff said.

If I wanted to play WoW then I would but I dont like WoW. I also dont likes WoWs little brother SWTOR that copies everything WoW does.

So why are you paying for a sub? Honest question. Intellectually, one would stop paying for something one gets no enjoyment out of in life.

I know i know it's just gotten to the point where it's ridiculous. I know I'm only one person but i will do my damnedest to make a difference and at least get the topics of good discussions going. At least there's a few of us left who are better than spreading hatred around online forums.

So how 'constructive' is it to be 100% negative about everything, which is what your posting history shows.

to OP,the game is awesome, with room to get even better. Don't let these negative nellies get you down.

Thanks man i'll try not to. And omg i didn't realize you could see people's post history! If only Bioware would filter out the people that can't constructively criticize like a decent human being.

Thanks man i'll try not to. And omg i didn't realize you could see people's post history! If only Bioware would filter out the people that can't constructively criticize like a decent human being.

That would be a good thing.

The game has some areas to criticize, but some of the posts are just ridiculous. There are also a lot of great things the game offers and will offer very soon.

It reminds me of the first months of WoW when all the EQ2 posters were raging on the forums.

Edited by Dranzen

That would be a good thing.

The game has some areas to criticize but some of the posts are just ridiculous.

It reminds me of the first months of WoW when all the EQ2 posters were raging on the forums.

Ya know and that's the thing that's so hilarious to me. 90% of the people on these threads praising wow and saying how much better it is than swtor are between 10 and 18 and never even thought of touching a keyboard when vanilla wow was relesed. People seem to forget how wow looked at launch it was bug ridden, had a sorry excuse for pvp, and had all the troller's and flamers hating on it as well. Don't worry man in a couple years we'll be able to quote these posts and laugh at all these kids hating on swtor when it takes over:D

oh gosh, can you people make up your minds? I hear its a wow clone, then I hear it get ripped because it doesn't have all of Wow's "features." I get my feelings confused...please make up your mind...

A bit of deductive reasoning might help you here: design does not equal features.

Edited by Shrandar

I expect a game 7 years in development , not to have a bugged class quest ending !

I expect a game 7 years in development with such mass group of closed beta testers , to atleast find why there was ability delay or combat que problems.

I expect a game 7 years development to not have ****** coding backdoors , that are left there to be exploited , like getdown , ítem duplications.

I expect a multimillion dollar company like EA to have proper customer support and refund ítems , especially in a mmo where ítems are the candy .

I expect that people who they hired to beta test to find bugs , test server client issues , sync problems .

I expect a workable product when I am paying , yes it is workable and yes people are working around the clock , trying to improvement stuff.

But that should have been done 1 year ago , instead of heavy very angry loyal customers.

Getting irritated

So is my expectations to high ?

If this was a smaller company with less budget, fine ..

But it isn't even now mobs are evading exactly like 2 weeks ago , and exactly the same spots

I don't bother to report , why cause am a paying customer, not a hired tester or being paid to play a product.

Especially not when customer support angers me more then calm me down .

I expect a game 7 years in development , not to have a bugged class quest ending !

I expect a game 7 years in development with such mass group of closed beta testers , to atleast find why there was ability delay or combat que problems.

I expect a game 7 years development to not have ****** coding backdoors , that are left there to be exploited , like getdown , ítem duplications.

I expect a multimillion dollar company like EA to have proper customer support and refund ítems , especially in a mmo where ítems are the candy .

I expect that people who they hired to beta test to find bugs , test server client issues , sync problems .

I expect a workable product when I am paying , yes it is workable and yes people are working around the clock , trying to improvement stuff.

But that should have been done 1 year ago , instead of heavy very angry loyal customers.

Getting irritated

So is my expectations to high ?

If this was a smaller company with less budget, fine ..

But it isn't even now mobs are evading exactly like 2 weeks ago , and exactly the same spots

I don't bother to report , why cause am a paying customer, not a hired tester or being paid to play a product.

Especially not when customer support angers me more then calm me down .

Bud you got more issues than just your problems with the game. I really think you should consider anger management or some form of counseling. And yes I'm sorry but i don't think you have any place to EXPECT anything. At most you have sank 75 dollars into the game thus far and I'm sorry to say but content and playability wise the game is easily worth that. Take a Xanax man and calm the hell down your scaring the hell outta me with how upset you are lol. And as i said before, why are you even playing the game anymore or in the forums for that matter? You look silly bro

Edited by ebreezyman

Bud you got more issues than just your problems with the game. I really think you should consider anger management or some form of counseling. And yes I'm sorry but i don't think you have any place to EXPECT anything. At most you have sank 75 dollars into the game thus far and I'm sorry to say but content and playability wise the game is easily worth that. Take a Xanax man and calm the hell down your scaring the hell outta me with how upset you are lol. And as i said before, why are you even playing the game anymore or in the forums for that matter? You look silly bro

Man 75 ha wish it was 75 , and listen up dude , it is cause people like me are around.

That the product get improved and the developers have to work harder.

Yes people like you are the cause of modern society neglect, there is no anger issue.

It is stating facts , while you are just scrambling for words to defend the cause .

Why am I playing this game cause I love it , and I want to see improvements and people like you should go hush up , cause you should be making people happy in game .

So go boost people in hardmode or go boost people in flashpoints.

Help them out in heroics 4 even if you are done .

Oh wait you don't so then bugger off and leave the game improvements to people who do.

And who understand what is needed to get the whip going.

And again you are wrong , I can EXPECT anything , cause expectations are why this product started out with , not some he here is 4x4 room now be happy and chat .

Man 75 ha wish it was 75 , and listen up dude , it is cause people like me are around.

That the product get improved and the developers have to work harder.

Yes people like you are the cause of modern society neglect, there is no anger issue.

It is stating facts , while you are just scrambling for words to defend the cause .

Why am I playing this game cause I love it , and I want to see improvements and people like you should go hush up , cause you should be making people happy in game .

So go boost people in hardmode or go boost people in flashpoints.

Help them out in heroics 4 even if you are done .

Oh wait you don't so then bugger off and leave the game improvements to people who do.

And who understand what is needed to get the whip going.

And again you are wrong , I can EXPECT anything , cause expectations are why this product started out with , not some he here is 4x4 room now be happy and chat .

Something is seriously wrong with you man, I just went and looked do you realize EVERY SINGLE thread you have ever posted on is hateful meaningless trolling? Seriously people like you are what is wrong with the game, things get fixed by constructive feedback and from the looks of your post history a constructive thing has never left your mouth. You are the EXACT type of person i started this thread about. A hateful, angry, lonely person that obviously has nothing better to do besides spreading hateful comments across the internet. Get a life man your ridiculous and have a serious problem.

Something is seriously wrong with you man, I just went and looked do you realize EVERY SINGLE thread you have ever posted on is hateful meaningless trolling? Seriously people like you are what is wrong with the game, things get fixed by constructive feedback and from the looks of your post history a constructive thing has never left your mouth. You are the EXACT type of person i started this thread about. A hateful, angry, lonely person that obviously has nothing better to do besides spreading hateful comments across the internet. Get a life man your ridiculous and have a serious problem.

Getting personal ? Pardon me gee who is now touchy subject.

Constuctive definitely more then enough constructive things , now go boost other people first then come back and talk big.

Really blind man only want to see , and deaf only wants to hear .

But in your case control your own anger and be productive before you can even give advise to others.

Getting personal ? Pardon me gee who is now touchy subject.

Constuctive definitely more then enough constructive things , now go boost other people first then come back and talk big.

Really blind man only want to see , and deaf only wants to hear .

But in your case control your own anger and be productive before you can even give advise to others.

I'm not the one who's angry here bud, I was just going off your previous post history. Its nothing but hateful trolling do you deny that which is in front of everyone's face to see?

To be fair to some of the posts you dislike, criticism is not inherently a bad thing. For example, with regards to the ability delay issues, saying "The ability system is not responsive enough" is criticism, but it's not something I find distasteful. Rampant rage and negativism attached to criticism is distasteful, however.

I'm all for constructive feedback. The ability delay is a major issue for quite a bit of people and BioWare is working on it. The problem I have is their reaction to that. What they think these things get fixed overnight? They are currently rolling out patches to fix it in phases to ensure what they're doing is right and avoid breaking other things. People are seeing improvements and that's a good thing. Yet they keep complaining because they can't get it RIGHT NOW.

Players contradict themselves. One min it's too easy, next the nerf made it too hard, blah blah blah. Call me after 6 months if things are the same then you can rage IMO.

I'm not the one who's angry here bud, I was just going off your previous post history. Its nothing but hateful trolling do you deny that which is in front of everyone's face to see?

Pardon me you have reading comprehension problem it seems.

So basically learn to read , and understand!

Before you make your own judgement , and try push that blind judgement were you are capital WRONG , into another person face .

Now thank you for understanding And making a calm reasonable notion, to take a deep breath .

And go back into the game and be nice .

I'm all for constructive feedback. The ability delay is a major issue for quite a bit of people and BioWare is working on it. The problem I have is their reaction to that. What they think these things get fixed overnight? They are currently rolling out patches to fix it in phases to ensure what they're doing is right and avoid breaking other things. People are seeing improvements and that's a good thing. Yet they keep complaining because they can't get it RIGHT NOW.

Players contradict themselves. One min it's too easy, next the nerf made it too hard, blah blah blah. Call me after 6 months if things are the same then you can rage IMO.

And why do you think the game will be better in 6 months? because of player feedback! Aye they are not all overly constructive but honestly go read any MMO forum or any random forum for that matter, thats just the way of it. Part of being a good def/community manager is being able to read the posts being made and interpret them, also the flame wars. If you sit back and wait for 'constructive' posts only it will be a long time comming before changes are made.

I'm posting this thread because I for one am extremely tired of hearing nothing but haters talk bad about the game that they're logging more time on then most people do at full time jobs. I can't take reading another post talking about how horrible swtor is. My goodness people if you hate it so much why not go back to wow for the love of God please leave so we can read one post that's not hating on the game a lot of us love.

So i figured we could take this time to talk about the things that we all love about swtor "wishful thinking i know" Please anyone with negative comments go elsewhere, there's a lot of us who love the game and enjoy talking about it constructively and without criticism.

Fyi, you were never forced to read any of the "hater" threads. You chose to read them, thus your feelings are entirely your fault and not those of the authors of those threads, or the haters in general. Learn to be self accountable, because threads like this are just as pointless and ignorant as the hater threads. Why would you think anyone else cares about how you feel about TOR when you're willing to brush aside other people's opinions because you don't like them?

P.S. These forums are for the public to post their thoughts and feelings, I'll post my comments wherever I like. If you don't like that, take your discussion to a private forum. Thanks

And why do you think the game will be better in 6 months?

I never said it WILL be better but after 6 month the devs would of had enough time to address the major issues. If after 6 months they haven't addressed the issues being brought up by players then they have every right to rage. that's what I was saying.