Texas Check-In

DakkTunon

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Born and raised in Grapevine, TX. Class of '09 graduate from Texas A&M (major in industrial engineering, minors in business and music). Glad to know there are some other Texas folks out there playing swtor. Does anyone know of any good guilds to join on the Jedi Covenant server? Maybe even ones with a few other members from D/FW?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Howdy Ya'll !!!

I sense that would be an adequate greeting to everyone here. It has been a long time since I have been in this thread. I just managed to look through all of the posts in this thread here, and I decided to answer a few questions. From day 1 that the game was released, we had a good many TEXAS-based guilds ingame. Thanks to Bioware cleaning up the forums, a good many posts and threads in all categories throughout the forums were deleted. As with all things over time, the guilds have lost contact with old friends in close proximity or from other games. We have also seen a good number of server merges that also throws guilds out of whack, while they were in transition.

As far as our guild goes, we may be an international guild, but it is Texas-born guild. We have been on THE EBON HAWK server since day 1. We were created on March 22, 2011. We have several members within the guild from Texas. Some from Houston, Waller, Magnolia, and other areas around as well.

A good majority of our members also came from Star Wars Galaxies, from the Wanderhome and Starsider servers. We have also seen an influx of gamers coming over from WoW, and other games.

After being in game for coming up on 2 years, The Ebon Hawk server has a good majority of players that have come from Star War Galaxies. Like all servers, it has a few issues or "bad apples", but has a good majority of roleplayers and promotes a good community. Where ever you call home, may the force be with you.

Edited by JediCounsular

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I live in Texas now - San Angelo, for the last 8 months. I am pretty sure I am like the only person who has moved to the city in the last year who wasn't brought here by the military or the oil fields.

I am on Beregen, not sure how many other people in Texas are, but since I do most of my playing on Monday afternoons it would be dead wherever I am . . .

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...