Michigan Check-in

KindleKat

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochester Hills here ... on server Jung Ma.

Hang in Downtown Rochester at Penny Black for Friday Happy Hour, and at the Godfather Cigar & Martini lounge in the north end of town by Papa Joe's after a few cocktails. Both great places to hang, the Godfather even has Hookas!

Edited by mrozanski

I'll be moving to Michigan in a few months, does that count?

Yeah, it counts...as far as I am concerned. You're not here yet, but will be soon. Hope you have good luck here.

I'm a Warren, MI chick myself. Play on Crevasse City PVE server. Anyone else from MI play on that Server?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Is there still a good base of Michigan people playing the game? I would like to find the server and role a charatcer there. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm in Rochester hills. Thanks!!! Edited by mrozanski

Is there still a good base of Michigan people playing the game? I would like to find the server and role a charatcer there. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm in Rochester hills. Thanks!!!

You can come to Port Nowhere. There are three of us from St.Clair Shores playing together. Our guild name is easy company. the website is easycompanyguild.com we are currently getting ready to progress through EC

• 1 month later...
Currently on Canderous Ordo, been playing since launch but cant seem to find a good home. Both of my chars are Empire side. Im not ur EXTRA hardcore player, but i do like to play often. Id prolly clock more hours if i had a group i could enjoy the game with. Now that they have the transfer option possible im willing to move to a new server if i feel its worth it. Just looking for a pretty active friendly group.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the Detroit Area, north of Sterling Heights and Clinton Township in the Shelby area. My main server is The Ebon Hawk (RP-PVE EST) and I play mostly Republic, the Kodrevas Legacy. I have a couple Empire characters on Canderous Ordo (PVE EST) also the Kodrevas Legacy.

I'm occasionally found on Jedi Covenant, The Shadowlands and Corellian Run. I have a lot of time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...