Michigan Check-in

KindleKat

Canderous is looking pretty heavy... I usually join light or medium when I first make a character, which should be tomorrow at night.

I'm thinkin that based on the amount of preorders alone most of the start up servers will get pretty heavy pretty quick, even before the 20th launch. Probably another reason for the rolling starts. I also read they're going to be adding more servers bit by bit to accept all the players.

In conclusion...join Canderous anyway xD

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton Township (macomb county) here...Bounty hunter ready to rock!

EDIT:

So how bout a little more info! Ages? Genders? Hobbies? Favorite color?

29,male,soon to be this game (other wise my miata and gaming), Blue :D

Edited by RandellWavo

Question time! What VoiP(voicechat) server does everyone use? Do you prefer Skype? Teamspeak? Ventrilo? In game chat<gag>?

I was always partial to Ventrilo myself. I've used it for about 5 years playing WoW. I have a personal server subscription for the next 3 months. If anyone is interested I'd be happy to PM the info for your use. I want to say it's a 50 man server.

Voicechat is one of my favorite aspects of MMO gaming. I love how it allows for the opportunity to get to know the people you're playing with a little bit better. ....and that it allows you to cry out when you're a sweet little healer getting drilled by overpowering aggro :)

I don't do voice chat, it fosters that laziness that gamer's are far too known for.

I try to take breaks, hang out with people, go to church, and things like that, and not be absorbed in the games I play for too long at a time. That being said I can play for a long time every once and a while.

I'm a very mature gamer, so I iterate that and expect it when I take part in things with others (I do most things solo unless I meet some friends in the game I like or have them from offline that play too, which is unlikely).

I don't even own a microphone or headset, and I have no intention to stop using typing as a communication medium.

---

I also find people are bigger asses when they're speaking rather than typing. Oh, and I type 163 WPM.

Edited by Delsana

I don't do voice chat, it fosters that laziness that gamer's are far too known for.

I try to take breaks, hang out with people, go to church, and things like that, and not be absorbed in the games I play for too long at a time. That being said I can play for a long time every once and a while.

I'm a very mature gamer, so I iterate that and expect it when I take part in things with others (I do most things solo unless I meet some friends in the game I like or have them from offline that play too, which is unlikely).

I don't even own a microphone or headset, and I have no intention to stop using typing as a communication medium.

---

I also find people are bigger asses when they're speaking rather than typing. Oh, and I type 163 WPM.

See, I think that voicechat makes me more productive. I dont want to waste my time standing around in game while I type something out to a friend when i can run and hit a hot key at the same time....usually xD I'm not the queen of multitasking unfortunately.

I love the voicechat because I, personally, can get a better feel for people when they're speaking than typing. My own personality comes across easier as well. The social aspect of the MMO is my favorite thing. The sociology and psychology behind group gameplay is fascinating.

I do, however, realize it's not for everyone. But I welcome you to pop in and voicechat at least sometime. It can add a whole nother super fun layer to the game :) But only because I'm the most super fun person ever. And not even remotely pushy xD

Hurray! Just got my early access email. Sadly only halfway through the workday x.x

Anyone else going to be in for the first time since Beta tonight?

Numlock is auto run, click that and you can type and run.

My sentences also come out very quickly.

I'll be logging in tonight when I get back from classes, I got my email today.

I don't have my wine yet, or any cigars so I'll have to be going it clean tonight.

Voicechat >>>>>>>> not having voice chat.

Raiding and even attempting to be competitive at PVP without voice chat is not good.

Can't type while continuing to hit key binds and strafing.

Never been a problem for me.

Also, I'm going to be playing this for the story and story content, so all the raid spam and repetitive play and all that isn't my style for my first few characters. Still, never had a problem before, and I know I won't this time around.

There ARE multiple ways to do things.

Numlock is auto run, click that and you can type and run.

My sentences also come out very quickly.

I'll be logging in tonight when I get back from classes, I got my email today.

I don't have my wine yet, or any cigars so I'll have to be going it clean tonight.

Yeeeah about that.....Thought it would be a brill idea to get a lightup keyboard. And it was. But it lacks a num pad and num lock. I'll have to go in and rebind the keyboard keys to autorun x.x

Going without your gamer tools huh? Brave man. I was just planning my way home so that I can be on as quickly and efficiently as possible. Suggestions for the best gaming dinner?

Yeeeah about that.....Thought it would be a brill idea to get a lightup keyboard. And it was. But it lacks a num pad and num lock. I'll have to go in and rebind the keyboard keys to autorun x.x

Going without your gamer tools huh? Brave man. I was just planning my way home so that I can be on as quickly and efficiently as possible. Suggestions for the best gaming dinner?

500 dollar steak?

Nah, I have no need to go to Capital Grille in Troy, lol.

Maybe I'll go again some other week.

In any case, they aren't so much tools, as much as things I took during breaks to kind of chill down, I make sure NEVER to get obsessed about things.

I'm up now, and playing.

---

Digornio, obviously.

Hah capital grille....Mmmmm have yet to visit but if were talking food, check out The lark in bloomfield hills if your pockets are deep! I always try to go to one restuarant a year during tax refund time and spare no expense...I suppose capital grille would compare to some degree. Fantastic French cuisine!

Hah capital grille....Mmmmm have yet to visit but if were talking food, check out The lark in bloomfield hills if your pockets are deep! I always try to go to one restuarant a year during tax refund time and spare no expense...I suppose capital grille would compare to some degree. Fantastic French cuisine!

No, you go for the... Demonico steak.

See, I think that voicechat makes me more productive. I dont want to waste my time standing around in game while I type something out to a friend when i can run and hit a hot key at the same time....usually xD I'm not the queen of multitasking unfortunately.

I love the voicechat because I, personally, can get a better feel for people when they're speaking than typing. My own personality comes across easier as well. The social aspect of the MMO is my favorite thing. The sociology and psychology behind group gameplay is fascinating.

I do, however, realize it's not for everyone. But I welcome you to pop in and voicechat at least sometime. It can add a whole nother super fun layer to the game :) But only because I'm the most super fun person ever. And not even remotely pushy xD

That's a long winded way to say "It's easier to Cyberz" :p J/K