Michigan Check-in

KindleKat

Highland, Michigan here! Been Beta Testing since August and got my early access today! Can't wait to make a character that doesn't get erased ;)

Edit:

Server: Mind Trick

Guild: Blue Sun

Edited by XevKai

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I am the only one Representing the Capital area?

Lansing area FTW. =P

Still not in early access. I'll likely play on the server with the shortest wait times upon getting into early release. I am not picky the type =)

I will be going Empire though Rest of ya?

Speaking of Flint...The only time I have ever been to Flint was driving back from a trip up north. It was July, I made a wrong turn and ended up in the downtown area where the streets were stone paved. All of the sudden really skinny dude dressed in a full Santa suit jaywalked across the road infront of my car. Oh Flint...

Speaking of murder...I'm going to be making the guild "Murder Mitten" on PvE Canderous Ordo. It seems a fitting tribute. All of you that are still undecided and are looking for a fun, moderately active, voice chat active, relatively mature(most days) guild are more than welcome to join up :) Once I get in game I'll be starting it up asap. If you want to see it happen earlier, message LordBacchus on Canderous Ordo and demand it. Let him know that this is the way Chrissy controls the force ;)

Hope to see you all in game soon!

Speaking of Flint...The only time I have ever been to Flint was driving back from a trip up north. It was July, I made a wrong turn and ended up in the downtown area where the streets were stone paved. All of the sudden really skinny dude dressed in a full Santa suit jaywalked across the road infront of my car. Oh Flint...

Speaking of murder...I'm going to be making the guild "Murder Mitten" on PvE Canderous Ordo. It seems a fitting tribute. All of you that are still undecided and are looking for a fun, moderately active, voice chat active, relatively mature(most days) guild are more than welcome to join up :) Once I get in game I'll be starting it up asap. If you want to see it happen earlier, message LordBacchus on Canderous Ordo and demand it. Let him know that this is the way Chrissy controls the force ;)

Hope to see you all in game soon!

Just moved to flint from Owosso area :( it sucks. Im still up in the air on what server i want to join, what faction are you rolling?

Oakland County, MI.

I'll be enjoying a cigar and some wine while I play most likely, perhaps I'll save the cigar for after the break though.

Excited for this game and college is done for me tomorrow so that will be great.

---

I don't do voice chat... I'm not against those who do, but I wouldn't participate or have it up. That's just too lazy to me.

Edited by Delsana

Oakland County, MI.

I'll be enjoying a cigar and some wine while I play most likely, perhaps I'll save the cigar for after the break though.

Excited for this game and college is done for me tomorrow so that will be great.

Liquor and MMOs are my very favorite combination <3 Congrats on the end of the semester! Are you studying at OU? If so what major? (P.S. Feel free to ignore the nosey bored girl still waiting on her code haha)

Headed out to a bar in Rochester this evening since it's looking like my access is going to be in the next few days and not tonight x.x

/QUOTE]

Drink away the time until early game access = best forum idea I've read all day!

Check out Fuse, it's a swanky cigar bar of sorts that's sometimes active sometimes not, have yourself a cigar after a few drinks (or with a few drinks) in the upstairs area with some nice couches.

The Red Wagon nearby the starbucks in Rochester or the Troy Cigar Factory are good places to check out for some cigars prior to going. If you do hit that up (and you ever see the area) or you're interested, maybe I'll pop up and join you.

Liquor and MMOs are my very favorite combination <3 Congrats on the end of the semester! Are you studying at OU? If so what major? (P.S. Feel free to ignore the nosey bored girl still waiting on her code haha)

I guess the above post from me about Fuse is for you then...

Age?

Yeah, I'm around the Lake Orion / Oakland area.

I don't drink to get drunk or phased though, more enjoy a wine or a nice Woodchuck or some such, just kind of my style. So some Moscato D'Asti Bosie will be my companion.

Business, and I'm at OCC waiting for a transfer, just picking up some credits before I head to Ann Arbor or East Lansing. I was at Arizona for a few years after I graduated in Michigan but I came back to fix up some things and what not. Life has its curves.

I guess the above post from me about Fuse is for you then...

Age?

Yeah, I'm around the Lake Orion / Oakland area.

I don't drink to get drunk or phased though, more enjoy a wine or a nice Woodchuck or some such, just kind of my style. So some Moscato D'Asti Bosie will be my companion.

Business, and I'm at OCC waiting for a transfer, just picking up some credits before I head to Ann Arbor or East Lansing. I was at Arizona for a few years after I graduated in Michigan but I came back to fix up some things and what not. Life has its curves.

Yeah! Thanks for the tip. We usually hit Rochester Mills and have been looking for some new hipster and creeper-lacking hangouts. I'm actually not a huge drinker myself. But seriously nothing beats a chill December Friday night with a cocktail, a hoodie and an MMO lol.

I'm 27, graduated from MCC's medical assisting program and moved on to med billing and eventually nursing. And life does seem to love it's curves, that's for sure.

Yeah! Thanks for the tip. We usually hit Rochester Mills and have been looking for some new hipster and creeper-lacking hangouts. I'm actually not a huge drinker myself. But seriously nothing beats a chill December Friday night with a cocktail, a hoodie and an MMO lol.

I'm 27, graduated from MCC's medical assisting program and moved on to med billing and eventually nursing. And life does seem to love it's curves, that's for sure.

Fuse is really just a cigar bar (and that's a very occasional hobby of mine) to me, I don't go there to drink or socialize unless I'm with a friend and we stay upstairs enjoying a cigar, some wine, and conversation. I know on Saturday nights it seems to be active from my experience, upstairs and down, not sure what their specials or anything are, but they have some good music once in a while. I don't go to bars that often, so I'm not the best judge heh. In fact... I think I've been to... Lasa Casa in Detroit, Executive in Detroit, Fuse, O'Connors, and some irish pub near Oakland Univ. That's about it. So, not sure if it'd be what you're looking for, though I know of mills, I can't see any reason I'd really go there.

Of course, I made the assumption of assuming everyone is a guy again so you being a girl, your interests probably vary widely.

22, myself. Oh and a guy.

---

Strongbow cider is at the irish one in downtown Rochester.

---

Not in yet, should be tomorrow but class until 6, so eh. Did the 2 weeks of beta from 1 - 42 for a Sith Inquisitor on the Whitebeam Run server thing. Was going to try to group with them but I haven't heard anything in email from them. Going Republic now for either a melee Jedi or a Trooper.

Edited by Delsana