Stacking crit/power

cashogy

So I had been stacking crit and surge as my main offensive stats. Now that bioware has basically put a cap of 75% on surge, it seems that power is the next logical choice. However, the only DPS spec'd gear pieces with power also have either surge or accuracy. More surge is not going to help, and accuracy is the biggest waste of a stat ever.

Is there anyway to get an enhancement with power + crit on it? It seems there is a combination of almost every other stat, might as well add these in if theyre not there already.

nope

the pvp/pve tier gear enhancements only has power plus one of the following:

1) surge

2) accuracy

3) alacrity

realistically, surge was OP amongst these three because the other 2 are kinda crappy (please don't mention alacrity as being any good ... the returns are marginal). even after the nerf its arguable that for pvp, you're still best off stacking surge amongst these 3, at least until 250 or so surge where the DR really kicks in.

they will never make power/crit because it would absolutely blow the alternatives out of the water for all classes/specs

Edited by bicuspid

nope

the pvp/pve tier gear enhancements only has power plus one of the following:

1) surge

2) accuracy

3) alacrity

realistically, surge was OP amongst these three because the other 2 are kinda crappy (please don't mention alacrity as being any good ... the returns are marginal). even after the nerf its arguable that for pvp, you're still best off stacking surge amongst these 3, at least until 250 or so surge where the DR really kicks in.

they will never make power/crit because it would absolutely blow the alternatives out of the water for all classes/specs

yeah accuracy and alacrity are the two crappiest stats in game.

so i am going to either have to just keep my surge/crit set up, or lose some crit to gain some power and accuracy. for min/maxers this really sucks