Is BM worth it?

Xtrema

as a casual gamer I'm only on about 2-3hrs a day if at all. I just hit 50 last week and am working on my Champion set which looks like it may take a while depending how WZ and Ilum goes. My question is, after Champion it's clearly going to take a long time to hit 60 valor and gear up BM, so is it worth it?

Basically debating if I should continue focusing on one character and shoot for top tier PvP gear, or just stop at tier2 and roll an alt. Is all the extra time and effort for BM worthwhile?

Honestly most of the stats on BM gear suck. Most of the pve gear has more health, dps stats (or healing / tank) and usually more useful set bonuses. I plan on going half and half. Get just enough pvp gear for ~8-10% expertise and just stack on the pve gear.

Honestly most of the stats on BM gear suck. Most of the pve gear has more health, dps stats (or healing / tank) and usually more useful set bonuses. I plan on going half and half. Get just enough pvp gear for ~8-10% expertise and just stack on the pve gear.

is 8-10% expertise enough? So you're doing better going half and half this way vs a full BM gear?

I stoped pveing because like you i have around 3 hours a day to play rarely more, atm i'm almost rank 63, i do alot of pvp and preparing for rated wz's, my advice is do what u love the most either pve or pvp, but with 3 hours a day choose one.

assuming you're all PvP, are you in full PvP gear or like the poster below you went partial pve and partial pvp?

A friend of mine and I have been doing a little testing.. Try playing around with your champion mods in the BM gear. Different combinations from different pieces can provide much greater benefits than the stock-standard mods that come with the pieces..

The same also applies to Champion and Centurian pieces... Have a bit of a play, and concentrate on the stats that you value the most.