End game is boring for a Singler player

Henu

My gaming time is when servers are quiet, PVP que's take way too long for a lvl 50 and other than waiting I find there is not a great deal to do for a single player person.

Crafting was completed about the same time i hit 50, ive gotten all the datacrons.. now what.? those dailies make my eyes bleed and the rewards are pointless.

I rerolling different toons atm but i dont want to be paying money for a monthly sub for just lvling..

We really need some single player end game...

Riiiiight.

You do realize what you've described IS the end game. You do the content, you complete the content, and then you sit and wait for the next content patch.

Saying "we need more" doesn't change the fact that this is how end game works in every MMO.

Edited by SirUrza

My gaming time is when servers are quiet, PVP que's take way too long for a lvl 50 and other than waiting I find there is not a great deal to do for a single player person.

Crafting was completed about the same time i hit 50, ive gotten all the datacrons.. now what.? those dailies make my eyes bleed and the rewards are pointless.

I rerolling different toons atm but i dont want to be paying money for a monthly sub for just lvling..

We really need some single player end game...

You can always roll an alt, or do some crafting, or run space missions, or find another game. That last one is what most people are doing who feel the way you do.

This is an MMO, and i use that term loosely

Hes topic is still valid.

I agree, there is not enough to do outside of Operations, once you have Columi gear or better and have the daily commendation items, then you pretty much dont have anything to do unless you just want to enjoy the same quests for eternity.

So far that makes it 15 days worth of doing dailys and you are done with whatever you can do outside of Operations (as far as Character progression goes)

If there was some grindable faction reputation of something similar, that would be fun, but there isnt, in fact there is nothing else at this moment to do than what i mentioned except for PvP, which is lackluster in my oppinion.

perhaps the server you selected for your time of play was a poor choice, which is why your warzone queues are so long. also, you choose to play the game solo, and this is pretty much the price you pay.

through operations, hard mode flashpoints, and guild events, i'd say that the end game is treating me well enough for not being out that long. other people will call me crazy for even saying that, but the reality is they are the crazy ones who have a maxed legacy level and large neckbeard.

The game is literally a single player game from 1-49. 50 is the only part of the game you are forced to actually play with other people. The fact that an MMO's grind is now entirely single-player already shows the genre as a whole is being watered down. You should play regular RPGs if you don't want to play with other people.

Im coming from a game that had so much to do that time was always a factor, I have to say it but SWG end game was 100 times better, the crafting system was rewarding, beast crafting was so addictive, PVP was improving but still was alot of fun, kill collections everywhere, collecting collections, quest collections, mini theme park quests, holiday events, pve and pve city invasions, house deco, trade card game, item collection for rare house deco items.

I could go on and on with the amount to do in SWG, i come here and i dont even log in my lvl 50 coz there is nothing to do.

The game is literally a single player game from 1-49. 50 is the only part of the game you are forced to actually play with other people. The fact that an MMO's grind is now entirely single-player already shows the genre as a whole is being watered down. You should play regular RPGs if you don't want to play with other people.

Group leveling hasn't existed since EQ1.

I do WANT to play with others but my gaming time is when the server pop is at its lowest due to my work hours.