Everyone needs to stop complaining

tomthepiratee

its a brand new game there is going to be problems if you really dont like it just leave its going to take some time untill its fully stable

ya its people like this who said samething during beta "its only beta" now its "the game is new".

I guess if you like the missing basic features and below average stability thats your thing but if people didnt complain we wouldnt ever get anything THAT should of been at launched like they told us.

ya its people like this who said samething during beta "its only beta" now its "the game is new".

I guess if you like the missing basic features and below average stability thats your thing but if people didnt complain we wouldnt ever get anything THAT should of been at launched like they told us.

Coming soon to a TOR forum near you: "So it crashes, MMOs are never done."

As much as I don't agree with the way this OP worded his thread what did they promise you that you didn't get?

1. Player crafting = to looting. Still hasn't arrived.

2. Viable world PvP.

3. Balanced classes.

Find me a link to a quote by Bioware telling everyone that world pvp and class's would be balanced and I don't recall them telling us that we would craft either but I am not sure.

Find me a link to a quote by Bioware telling everyone that world pvp and class's would be balanced and I don't recall them telling us that we would craft either but I am not sure.

Google it dude. They advertised all of that at MMORPG.com and across multiple gaming sites over years. If you weren't paying attention, that's not my problem.

Edited by RobNightfall

Google it dude. They advertised all of that at MMORPG.com and across multiple gaming sites over years. If you weren't paying attention, that's not my problem.

No it is your problem you pulled those out of your arse...They never said "World and instanced pvp will be balanced" ever and the crafting system nope still haven't found anything on it that said they had any plans to change it... don't try to turn your falsities into a fact.

I have payed attention it's you who probably interpreted words into something you wanted to hear because you did not pay attention.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!