Marauder Skill Consolidation

Nnekk

I think Maurader's have too many abilities. I think some of them should be consolidated into a single ability. Complexity is not an issue.

Too many cooldowns combined with too many keybinds take away some of the pleasure of the game in terms of being able to actually watch my own gameplay. Right now, I am stuck most of the time, basically watching my cooldowns and making sure my hands/fingers are placed just right to hit all 30+ keybinds.

Some simplification is in order.

I think the UI needs improvement. Especially for classes like us who (As Carnage spec) rely on procs. I like how WoW has their procs right now. Nice little pop ups on the screen in a part reticle type fashion. Not too big, but noticeable and unique to the proc it coincides with.

Sorcs have a sort of proc system like that except it causes lightning to course around there arms. More noticeable than a pissant sized square mashed among 10 others for the current buffs and rebuffs I have on me.

As for the topic, I wouldn't be adverse to some consolidations... just not too many. I like the difficulty curve for our class. But damn.... my screen is so cluttered it'd be nice to focus on the game as much as all my action bars.