Arenas Plz.

MajinEddie

Not saying make arena gear. Just give us the same awards we would get for winning a WZ. Then it would just be an option for us. An option that will make alot of ppl happy. Dont make any 2v2s. I would like to see some 1on1s/3v3s. 1on1 sounds bad i know but its also a verry easy way to see what class needs buffs/nerfs.

Lol. No.

Contributing to the convo, I would like to see other styles of warzones though. Perhaps some space combat pvp, capture the flag is always a good ol' style of pvp. I actually really like huttball but I think we could use some more huttball stadiums then the current one.

You're getting rated Warzones.

Last thing we need is BW trying to balance the game around 2v2, 3v3, 5v5. This ain't WoW, get over it.

Arenas were by far the best part of wow... and to be honest, I thought I would NEVER SAY THIS IN A MILLION YEARS, but wow pvp is far superior to swtor in every single way.

Sorry its true get over it.

Perhaps some space combat pvp

This^

A SCI-FI game with space missions not having space pvp is well lame. I don't even do space other then getting the missions out the way for free exp while leveling.

I hate the simulator that is space combat in SW:TOR. No challenge..

Perhaps some space combat pvp

If they do add in space PvP, they should model it after the Star Wars Battlefront style. Basically, there are 3 aspects.

Your capital ship, which has "nodes" such as life support systems, shield generators, etc all in different locations.

Their capital ship, with all the same goodies.

And the space section separating the two ships.

Players spawn in their own ship in a hangar, where there are different kinds of ships docked (bombers, fighters, and transport). Players could either take a ship and fight in space to try to prevent other enemies from boarding your ship, or try to board the enemy's ship.

Those who chose the latter would then try to reach the different "nodes" and destroy them, while there were also some defenders trying to protect the systems from getting destroyed.

Whichever team could destroy all support systems on the enemy ship wins the space battle.

I'm sure that would be a complicated warzone to build, but man would it be fun.

Edited by Rheeling

I don't get why people are so opposed to arenas, they're loads of fun and they're a much better demonstration of skill than rated battlegrounds.

Because MMO pvp should be based on objectives if instanced and mostly objectives on open-you know, so it have actual meaning.

There is plenty of games with pointless deathmatches to the end of the world and a day longer.

Look at Warhammer:Wrath of Heroes. AWESOME MOBA(6v6v6 battles, maps are both, objective based and deathmatch, there is limited character progression and customization, rankings and all that stuff). They could release it already...

You're getting rated Warzones.

Last thing we need is BW trying to balance the game around 2v2, 3v3, 5v5. This ain't WoW, get over it.

If Bioware ever tried to Balance the classes for 2 vs 2 arena matches it would be a PvP disaster that would make Ilum seem like the Valhalla of world PvP experiences.