EV: 8 Normal. skipped on loot?

We downed Gharj and the offhand token for mercenarys dropped, a belt, and some other things. Loot is set to round robin. For some reason i wasn't able to roll on the belt or the token. It didn't even appear on my screen to need/greed. Is this a bug or am i missing something? Another merc got it and i didn't have a chance. Second time today I got screwed : (

All the normal mode ops have the destined loot system. It basically means a few lucky bastards are going to get about all the drops, and a few people will raid for weeks and get repeat gear/lower tier versions of the gear they can't use (DPS gear for healers, tank gear for DPS, etc.).

All the normal mode ops have the destined loot system. It basically means a few lucky bastards are going to get about all the drops, and a few people will raid for weeks and get repeat gear/lower tier versions of the gear they can't use (DPS gear for healers, tank gear for DPS, etc.).

Or absolutely nothing but commendations every single week. Ya know, like I've gotten. Had a trooper raid with us for a week and end up 4/5 columi in 1 normal run, then proceed to get 3 pieces of rakata from HM.

I've still yet to get anything, all my stuff is from dailies, crafting, commendations or FPs.