Healing Medals

ellrochell

how do you get healing medals as a maurd at level 50?

Rofl, expected a 20min rant on its impossible to get as many medals as a tank :p...

how ever, go look up Pure Shock-Frozen water, and you will get the idea, very common item in pvp now-a-days

there is an exploit to get the 2.5 and 5k medals.

75k healing is possible, with annilation if you and your target live long enough

exploit ? you mean like when healers do dps to get dps medals ?

silly ppl, its an item that by no means an exploit.

If you want your healer medals for your self then you would have medals only for dps speccs, medals for only tanks, and for healers only.

You cant QQ about ppl beeing able to get cross medals.

exploit ? you mean like when healers do dps to get dps medals ?

silly ppl, its an item that by no means an exploit.

If you want your healer medals for your self then you would have medals only for dps speccs, medals for only tanks, and for healers only.

You cant QQ about ppl beeing able to get cross medals.

Useing a bug(finding obscure item that gives heal medals after they took them away from all other consumables) for gain is an exploit, especially with them saying the bug of it counting towards medals will be fixed next patch. It ranks up there with counting healing done to yourself, though that one is personal opinion.

I guess you think forcing a double-q isnt exploiting, since it is in the game.

Also, my main is a marauder, so i really dont worry about "my" healer medals, /golfclap however.

Edited by Moosestick

there is an exploit to get the 2.5 and 5k medals.

75k healing is possible, with annilation if you and your target live long enough

using an in game item to give it's intended benefit is not a bug, it's fail programming yes, but it's not a bug.

using the double queue method is an exploit because it's abusing a bug in the code in the game to give an unintended benefit.

Edited by Evuke

Useing a bug(finding obscure item that gives heal medals after they took them away from all other consumables) for gain is an exploit, especially with them saying the bug of it counting towards medals will be fixed next patch. It ranks up there with counting healing done to yourself, though that one is personal opinion.

I guess you think forcing a double-q isnt exploiting, since it is in the game.

Also, my main is a marauder, so i really dont worry about "my" healer medals, /golfclap however.

you sound mad.

Shockfrozen water isnt an exploit, its using an item. You are just mad that marauders can finally get 9 medals.

I'd agree if the item were working properly. But it comes with a 30 min debuff so you can't reuse it upon use. Except you can just right click the debuff, it goes away, and you can reuse it again after 10 seconds... so no, it's not working as intended.