a -Good- Sith, Benefits?

Lady_Athena

Sorry if this is explained (which it was i'm sure several times) but my search function isnt working atm. >.<;

But I was wondering If there are any items that benefit a -good- sith. So far I've only seen "Sith, Dark I,II,III, etc. etc.", where you have to be Sith with a Dark of. So Far i've not seen any "Sith, Light, I, II, III, etc." I've only played for a few days, highest char is only 20, which is why I'm asking.

So far the only benefit I can see is what type of color crystals you can use on your saber.

So are there any real benefits, or equipment just for -good- siths?

Thanks for the reply guys, I wasnt sure one way or another. Guess I'll continue with my good sith :)

though i'm still concerned with the equipment that says I have to be Jedi or Sith to use it and only says Dark or light, like for instance...

I have a piece of equipment atm that says "Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Dark I". For use.. No Jedi.. so I'm assuming there are items like Jedi Warrior, Jedi Inquisitor, Light I, which I would not be able to equip because i'm Sith..

So I'm wondering if there is any "Sith Inquisitor, Light I" equips.. just as an example.

Edited by Lady_Athena

Thanks for the reply guys, I wasnt sure one way or another. Guess I'll continue with my good sith :)

though i'm still concerned with the equipment that says I have to be Jedi or Sith to use it and only says Dark or light, like for instance...

I have a piece of equipment atm that says "Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Dark I". For use.. No Jedi.. so I'm assuming there are items like Jedi Warrior, Jedi Inquisitor, Light I, which I would not be able to equip because i'm Sith..

So I'm wondering if there is any "Sith Inquisitor, Light I" equips.. just as an example.

There are. Generally light sabers, and the light/dark requirement is based on the crystal, most often.