Did they Change the Forum accounts?

Sinfulife

Just notice that I wasn't logged in and it told me I have limited access to the forums.

Just wondering because if now the people who cancelled their subs would stop posting, I would now come read the forums more often :)

EDIT: NVM i read it wrong...

Edited by Sinfulife

Just notice that I wasn't logged in and it told me I have limited access to the forums.

Just wondering because if now the people who cancelled their subs would stop posting, I would now come read the forums more often :)

EDIT: NVM i read it wrong...

...I could think couple of things you have limited access to.

I too like to remain in my own bubble where people who don't see things as I do are kept out and silent. How dare they try to communicate a differing point of view, don't they understand that I don't care about their views and want to only hear from people who support my way of thinking and don't challenge it in any way shape or form?

I too like to remain in my own bubble where people who don't see things as I do are kept out and silent. How dare they try to communicate a differing point of view, don't they understand that I don't care about their views and want to only hear from people who support my way of thinking and don't challenge it in any way shape or form?

Constructive criticism sure..but what I've usually read on here...nope.

Your breaking your High Horse's back. Time to get off.

Edited by Sinfulife