I just discovered something ominous.

JorrdKarrd

Demolition round deals 5% increased damage per gravity vortex currently on the target.

Did you know that this also counts for OTHER COMMANDOS gravity vortices? So basically if you'd want to run any 16 man raid on nightmare and you bring every DPS as a commando, they would hit for insane amounts, perhaps even up to 18k every demolition round.

Proof? Our guild brought 4 commandos to Soa hardmode, and they were all hitting for 8k on him with demolition round, which they claimed they had never done before.

Proof? Our guild brought 4 commandos to Soa hardmode, and they were all hitting for 8k on him with demolition round, which they claimed they had never done before.

Do you have any 'substantial" proof?

As in something solid as in a picture made or a video?

Both preferrably uncropped and unaltered.

Doesn't makes sense, as armor debuff from Grav Round doesn't goes beyond 5 stacks and you can't have more than one armor debuff per target.

Could you please provide the video?

The actual armor debuffs do not stack, but each and every commando has their own seperate gravity vortex debuff on the target, which enables this to happen. I believe that the only armor debuffs that actually "stack" is the guardian armor debuff with smuggler debuff or commando debuff.

I regret that I can't provide screenshots or videos as I am not a commando myself, leveling one now however to find out more about this. Would be kind of silly if having an all commando dps team is insta win in raids.

Well known for over a month now. Theres a reason many raiding groups are dropping snipers for more mercs (yes its both demo and heatseeker).

Its even mentioned on the mercenary forum quite often.

Also its not unique to pve. Happens in pvp as well, but not as often (when multiple mercs are all allowed to hit same target he/she usually dies)

Edited by shadowAI