HM SOA - those nasty bugs!

Can we rename this game to Star Wars: Fight against bugs.

How can you progress in this game when bugs are clearly game breaking. Where is the can of raid so i can spray all these bugs to kill them? Bioware fails so bad. They're more interested in fixing bugs that have no effect what so ever, rather than fixing the heart of the problem. Didn't the Senior Dev guy say "fixing bugs is a priority before releasing new content". What a joke.

Waiting on Diablo3.

Can we rename this game to Star Wars: Fight against bugs.

How can you progress in this game when bugs are clearly game breaking. Where is the can of raid so i can spray all these bugs to kill them? Bioware fails so bad. They're more interested in fixing bugs that have no effect what so ever, rather than fixing the heart of the problem. Didn't the Senior Dev guy say "fixing bugs is a priority before releasing new content". What a joke.

Waiting on Diablo3.

dont think you understand how bug fixing actually works.

first of all, the people that fix bugs and those that make new content ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TEAMS. so we dont have to wait longer for new content every time there's a bug.

second, fixing a bug takes time. sometimes it's a quick fix, sometimes it seems simple but could take at least a month just to find it.....let alone figure out what's needed to fix it.

3rd, be glad for this, unlike biizzard. they wont charge you another $60 for a small expansion, they will just say here is more content and thank you for your continued subscription.

oh and let me tell you the good things i've heard about d3( especially since the latest changes) "...i heard torchlight 2 is good"