why does this game suck so much

Zintiel

i was just in a battleground

i had to play my imperial so I could actually win a game since that's the only way i can get a 8 person team in a battle republic side

of course are fighting other imps in huttballs since there's hardly any republic to fight

now the game before this I got no credit at all, but i guess it's understandable since I came in near the end

this game, i played from start to finish and get kicked out of the game at the end with no score screen... again with no credit.

SO MUCH FOR NO KICKING IN HUTTBALL.

my valor is at 6480/6480 and I haven't ranked up.

I lol'd

i just don't understand. was pvp in any form an oversight in this game? did they think people would not want to pvp?

how come there's no bug where when you level you get kicked from the game and return back at the previous level? well, that would be game breaking, wouldn't it? that would never pass QA

but not getting anything for pvp? well, that's just risk you take when you queue...

Then you haven't played the later raids, or your expectations are ridiculous.

The later raids are horribly broken on >= hardmode. That is one reason my whole guild quit the game. We couldn't be bothered spending half the raid resetting and dying because of bugs. (Especially Soa and the pylon encounter)

Edited by kufa

The later raids are horribly broken on >= hardmode. That is one reason my whole guild quit the game. We couldn't be bothered spending half the raid resetting and dying because of bugs. (Especially Soa and the pylon encounter)

Hmmm.... blew through both raids last week no problem.

Wiping because you guys fail =/= broken.

Hmmm.... blew through both raids last week no problem.

Wiping because you guys fail =/= broken.

I did my first hard mode other day and we did fine until the second boss started bugging on us. I'm not sure exactly what happen because I was healing, but all I saw was my whole party go "W T F" and then everyone died... lol

So I'd say this game deffintely has it's share of bugs, and some of them are pretty serious and can cause multiple wipes.

Anyways though, bugs I can deal with. Lack of content I can't - and truth is this game just gets boring after 50. That's my main problem with it.

My friend is a big time Star Wars fan and he's already trying to talk me into "rolling an alt", which is just codeword for "i'm bored and need to do something new". So not a good sign if even hardcore Star Wars fans like him are already getting bored with their characters.

Edited by JeremyDale

i was just in a battleground

i had to play my imperial so I could actually win a game since that's the only way i can get a 8 person team in a battle republic side

of course are fighting other imps in huttballs since there's hardly any republic to fight

now the game before this I got no credit at all, but i guess it's understandable since I came in near the end

this game, i played from start to finish and get kicked out of the game at the end with no score screen... again with no credit.

SO MUCH FOR NO KICKING IN HUTTBALL.

my valor is at 6480/6480 and I haven't ranked up.

The fact that you say battleground instead of warzone says it all. Go back to WoW if you can't handle this game.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!