Rerolling to the highest populated PVP server.

TheMove

Been playing on The Fatman since day one early access. And I thought this was one of the highest populated servers but I guess things change since its always standard. The Swiftsure is always heavy.

So my question is does the Swiftsure have that many more players and is it the highest populated PVP server? Just want to get it right soon and not have to reroll.

I must warn you. The Imperial side is really not a good option if you want a good community. In my personal opinion, the trolling is terribad. On Republic side, people are usually helpful and nice, although I have seen a few bad seeds begin to creep in on Republic as of late. Edited by StrikeOfLight

Swiftsure is the highest, but it may not be in a few months.

There are tons of Oceanic guilds there. So when the game is officially released in Australia and Bioware opens the aussie servers for transfer, it may not be the highest anymore.

Edited by aivedoir

I am from The Swiftsure.

The playerbase is gigantic, but about half comes from the Oceanic realm. Which is actually a good thing, because warzones are ready and rearin' to go at all times.

Ask specific questions, and I will answer.

How does it feel to play on a server where 75% of the population is Australian and Brazilian?

I've heard good things about Swiftsure.

Not sure if it's the absolute highest, but Ajunta Pall (US West, RP-PvP) has a pretty solid Pub community, with about 200 players in Fleet during prime time, 100+ on Corcuscant, and roughly 50 in each of the starter zones. From what I could tell, there's probably 1.5 to 2 times as many players on the Imp side.

Swiftsure is the highest, but it may not be in a few months.

There are tons of Oceanic guilds there. So when the game is officially released in Australia and Bioware opens the aussie servers for transfer, it may not be the highest anymore.

Ok thanks alot. I swear the hardest thing in MMOs nowdays is finding a server.

How does it feel to play on a server where 75% of the population is Australian and Brazilian?

It's actually not like that. If you play at night assuming your playing from the states, then you will play mostly with aussie players, but during the day there are mostly american. I don't see why aussies would leave unless they really have bad ping.

If aussies do leave they will also be playing on a smaller populated server, which is generally not good based on my experienced on the wow servers. It's always better to stay on a heavy populated server simply cause there is always people online whenever you log on at any time of the day. The economy is superior and you can always find crafters for rare items and you have more selection of guilds. Thus, if aussies do leave they will probably regret it later. That's almost always the case when some one left Illidan on wow, the player always returned later assuming he or she xfer or rerolled on a non heavy populated server. It just sucks playing on any thing, but a super heavy populated server and if aussies transfer they should be aware the server will probably low to medium populated at best.

Edited by Knockerz

Well, everyone's always calling you "m8" and instead of peeing, they "bio". So you're doing a heroic and your partner says "bio m8" and you think he's telling you to craft him a medpack and attack that elite droid.

Been playing on The Fatman since day one early access. And I thought this was one of the highest populated servers but I guess things change since its always standard. The Swiftsure is always heavy.

So my question is does the Swiftsure have that many more players and is it the highest populated PVP server? Just want to get it right soon and not have to reroll.

Well you have to take into account that even if your server had a queue at launch its not like it shrunk. They doubled the max server population just over a week after launch that is why server queue's all dissapeared at the same time.

So a server with a small queue at launch would be a standard server after that change your server probably just hasnt grown very much. My server had a small queue at launch and now goes to heavy during peak hours, i dont think its as busy as swiftsure but it is certainly a busy server.

It's actually not like that. If you play at night assuming your playing from the states, then you will play mostly with aussie players, but during the day there are mostly american. I don't see why aussies would leave unless they really have bad ping.

If aussies do leave they will also be playing on a smaller populated server, which is generally not good based on my experienced on the wow servers. It's always better to stay on a heavy populated server simply cause there is always people online whenever you log on at any time of the day. The economy is superior and you can always find crafters for rare items and you have more selection of guilds. Thus, if aussies do leave they will probably regret it later. That's almost always the case when some one left Illidan on wow, the player always returned later assuming he or she xfer or rerolled on a non heavy populated server. It just sucks playing on any thing, but a super heavy populated server and if aussies transfer they should be aware the server will probably low to medium populated at best.

As an Australian, I can assure you that Australians will be hitting oceanic servers in droves once they're released. Bioware is actually giving us local servers. That never happens. Ever. Ever. Aussies are going to transfer there just on principle, doesn't matter if the ping only reduces itself by 1ms