The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lvl 50 LFCraft Epic Lightsabre!

oh wait your all lvl 24?

**** I guess ill just go pk lowbies in alderann.

*realizes life is pointless without competition*

Slowly turns into Chester Cheeto and friends will no longer call because of fear of a serious cheese addiction.

I'll totally be ganking lowbies. You know me so well. I feel a closeness to you now.

I'm totally serious, I will be ganking lowbies. Ganking and getting ganked is part of being on a PvP server.

I'll totally be ganking lowbies. You know me so well. I feel a closeness to you now.

I'm totally serious, I will be ganking lowbies. Ganking and getting ganked is part of being on a PvP server.

Word. I've been playing WoW from day 1 and I don't understand why people whine about gankers (higher lvl or not) on PVP servers. I just love the nerdrage it causes on the forums.

You were supposed to hold down the thread. I come home and its on the 3rd page! What happened to bump master trollflex?

I had to go eat. All this posting made me hungry.

*Hunger- something you dont think about when playing SWTOR.

*Playing- Something im not doing right now.:D

December 7th preorder checking in. Even tried loading the game a few times just for good measure even though I knew it was pointless

Ditto. Dec. 7th for me. I keep trying to load it.

I think it is like when you press the floor button on an elevator a million times thinking it will get you to the floor faster.....

fellow decemberists, our time is coming!!!

I hope my boss believes i am sick tomorrow!!!:D

yeah it sucks because i have to go to work tomorrow also, 12 hrs at that they couldve let the small number of players that we make up in today.

They cut us short on purpose