The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

And on the other side of the coin:

Your posts reek of immaturity and self-entitlement. Because you were not able to afford the pre-order earlier, that is somehow everyone else's fault but yours. You think you are entitled to get into the game at the same time as those of us who were able to pre-order earlier. You are not fooling anyone with your ill-disguised tantrum. Please stop the whining, you look like a brat.

Why do you continue to post here and taunt people who are obviously pissed off to begin with? You're really not helping the situation. Stop kicking the hornets nest. Hopefully by tomorrow everyone will be in and things will calm down a bit.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's snowing here tomorrow.

I have a nice big double bed, with a 40" flat screen in my room,

since i've been left out in the cold from bioware due to poor customer support offering codes my Novemeber Order is crying at december people getting in.

Anyone want to join me for a hot cup of Coco, while i wait for tomorrow? :) My fiance isn't back till the weekend, so im lonely and cold :(

so thats like the december procrastinator thread but not for people who preordered before the 6 right?

Yes, though we feel no bitterness towards those Decembrians who did get in today. Instead we celebrate our brothers' and sisters' joyfull transendence into the game.

Hmmm ... "pre-order our game and we will give you a head start on 12/15" ... "just kidding, we will let you play whenever we want, you'll take it and say nothing"

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen from a company. This is almost reason enough for me to bail on this company and this game. We'll see if they figure out what customer service means but not a good way to start.

Whats the max character for a characters name? Anyone know? Im going to start making a list. checking it twice. some of them will be naughty and nice.

Although that wont matter seeing by the time i get in they will all be TAKEN!!!

And do you really think if we were all in one big room together in person, that people would be complaining and saying the things they are now to BioWare?

I'm simply being the voice of reason pointing out that no one has a reason to get upset at BioWare for how they chose to do the early access. They didn't change it at the last minute or anything. They made it quite clear that you got in based on the order of when you entered your pre-order code. Personally, I find it ridiculous that that point has to be made over and over.

People are already aware of what you are saying. It's not your place to stop people from being upset that they don't get to enjoy the game yet. As far as I can tell.. nobody is saying anything bad about Bioware. They are just unhappy they don't get to play yet and looking forward to when they do.

Edit: Well.. Most of us aren't ************ about Bioware anyways...

Edited by Krede

Why you guys feeding that troll so much. He's gonna be so fat and sleepy he will never get past level 12

The time he/she/it spends in here. I wonder wats the point of him/her/it (.)(.) even being in early access...

Edited by Ublink

Hmmm ... "pre-order our game and we will give you a head start on 12/15" ... "just kidding, we will let you play whenever we want, you'll take it and say nothing"

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen from a company. This is almost reason enough for me to bail on this company and this game. We'll see if they figure out what customer service means but not a good way to start.

You are correct. That would be a horrible thing for a company to do. Luckily, BioWare did not do anything remotely like that.

People are already aware of what you are saying. It's not your place to stop people from being upset that they don't get to enjoy the game yet. As far as I can tell.. nobody is saying anything bad about Bioware. They are just unhappy they don't get to play yet and looking forward to when they do.

Are you even reading the same forum posts I am?

On the top of the page of your very post here, a poster is accusing BW of being dishonest.

Are you even reading the same forum posts I am?

On the top of the page of your very post here, a poster is accusing BW of being dishonest.

I have yet to read a post that says that. That which shall not be named..sir/ma'am/thing

I've explained it already, but will again. I am at work. I can't play the game from work, but I can visit the forums.

.........................................((lightbulb))

they should give early access to ppl who will actually play the game.. the end..

Edited by Ublink