The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer that we didnt get in today but its cool because we are pretty much all guaranteed in tomorrow. To be fair I didnt even plan on buying this game but I got convinced last minute by other people and videos that I pre-ordered on the 11th. Im sure there were many others like me so I can't blame them for saying there are a large number of pre-orders near december as well.

Nope, that is called common sense.

Disappointment is a fact of life. I was disappointed that I didn't get into beta until November. I've been signed up for it since August of 2010. That is a big time difference over people pre-ordering last week and not getting into the game today.

However, I did not take my disappointment and come on the forums making thread after thread insulting BioWare, telling them their game is going to fail now, mocking their "9-5" day mentality, and all the other stupid stuff I have read over the past 3 days. I sucked up my disappointment(like a boss) and entertained myself with other things. And when my time finally did come, I was ecstatic and enjoyed myself.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

I wonder how long your going to be level 12.....

Nope, that is called common sense.

Disappointment is a fact of life. I was disappointed that I didn't get into beta until November. I've been signed up for it since August of 2010. That is a big time difference over people pre-ordering last week and not getting into the game today.

However, I did not take my disappointment and come on the forums making thread after thread insulting BioWare, telling them their game is going to fail now, mocking their "9-5" day mentality, and all the other stupid stuff I have read over the past 3 days. I sucked up my disappointment(like a boss) and entertained myself with other things. And when my time finally did come, I was ecstatic and enjoyed myself.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

You are a troll, plain and simple. You don't have to be here. You choose to click on this thread and repeatedly post trolling comments trying to antagonize others with your arrogant immature attitude. You aren't fooling anybody with your "holier than thou art" attitude man give it a rest.

to be completely honest I dont know why so many people bash EA and Bioware. Somebody said ea cant make a decent console game but BF3 is my poison till i get into this and its been that way for a while. Bioware's Knights of the Old Republic has to be my favorite game of all time right next to FFVII.

Although its cold out here, look at how nice they are to take care of us at all.

Their doin work, their bustin their butts. anything negative in these threads are just as annoying as that accidental pee spot in your underwear that keeps touching your leg.

Ok i bet there will be 2 waves max. since the last wave stopped at the half of december 7th. 9 and a half days should fit in one wave.

Normally you'd be correct, but, if you read all the info, you'll see that there is a huge spike of registration in december. Basically this means that we don't really know how many more waves there are. All that we can hope is that we all get in tomorrow.

to be completely honest I dont know why so many people bash EA and Bioware. Somebody said ea cant make a decent console game but BF3 is my poison till i get into this and its been that way for a while. Bioware's Knights of the Old Republic has to be my favorite game of all time right next to FFVII.

Although its cold out here, look at how nice they are to take care of us at all.

Their doin work, their bustin their butts. anything negative in these threads are just as annoying as that accidental pee spot in your underwear that keeps touching your leg.

ahhhh.... not sure how to break this to you.. so i wont bother.. :D

edit: @0100: u just listed games that arent the same genre!!

Edited by Ublink

You are a troll, plain and simple. You don't have to be here. You choose to click on this thread and repeatedly post trolling comments trying to antagonize others with your arrogant immature attitude. You aren't fooling anybody with your "holier than thou art" attitude man give it a rest.

Disagreeing with you is not the same thing as trolling.

You have posted that you think people are justified in their anger-filled posts and that it is somehow BioWare's responsibility to accommodate those that were too poor or late to pre-order the game earlier.

I disagree with the words of your posts, the attitude of your posts, and I have expressed those disagreements in my posts. If you disagree with my posts please feel free to do so with something more substantial than "you are a troll".

Disagreeing with you is not the same thing as trolling.

You have posted that you think people are justified in their anger-filled posts and that it is somehow BioWare's responsibility to accommodate those that were too poor or late to pre-order the game earlier.

I disagree with the words of your posts, the attitude of your posts, and I have expressed those disagreements in my posts. If you disagree with my posts please feel free to do so with something more substantial than "you are a troll".

You are here. Posting inciting comments with an immature arrogant attitude like you're better than everyone. EVERY one of your posts SMACKS with arrogance and self service. You are not fooling anybody no matter how you try to justify it, you don't belong in this thread. You choose to come here to incite people because you're bored. Please stop the charade, you look like a fool.

lol Was that a trolling remark from you?

And you are insinuating that I need anyone to buy me anything when you got done saying that you were too poor to pre-order the game earlier?

I wonder how many people have reported you so far.

lol Was that a trolling remark from you?

And you are insinuating that I need anyone to buy me anything when you got done saying that you were too poor to pre-order the game earlier?

Guys he doesn't need somebody to buy things for him. As he stated earlier he is rich. lol