to all the Speedhackers im noticing in PvP.

Lurkerfox

Alrighty on my server Nathema. Not before today have i see a Hacker in game.

just through the last 3 WZ's i have played now, Ive caught the same 3 Republic Speed hackers. Fuze, Baddawg, and Keko. unable to CC at all besides hit stun from Force charge.

They run with Boost on 24/7 even in Combat.

Will try to Catch video Footage of this within Time. but i cant believe people. really need to hack to play this game X.x

Alrighty on my server Nathema. Not before today have i see a Hacker in game.

just through the last 3 WZ's i have played now, Ive caught the same 3 Republic Speed hackers. Fuze, Baddawg, and Keko. unable to CC at all besides hit stun from Force charge.

They run with Boost on 24/7 even in Combat.

Will try to Catch video Footage of this within Time. but i cant believe people. really need to hack to play this game X.x

If a person is being CC'ed continually this bar will go up white around his picture. There is a setting to have this continually on. You wont be able to do a cc if this is all white.

No I am talking about the guys that disappear while almost dead then 1 second later are 40 meters away running at superspeed.

Does not matter what class have seen all Imp do this.

The other favorite move is to appear to jump around like you see them then they appear somewhere else then again and again like a teleporter.

I have a 33ms lag so I know it is not on my side but them hacking the network with a cheat.

Just go to Google and type SWTOR hack or cheats. Bio Ware has done little or nothing.

No I am talking about the guys that disappear while almost dead then 1 second later are 40 meters away running at superspeed.

Does not matter what class have seen all Imp do this.

The other favorite move is to appear to jump around like you see them then they appear somewhere else then again and again like a teleporter.

I have a 33ms lag so I know it is not on my side but them hacking the network with a cheat.

Just go to Google and type SWTOR hack or cheats. Bio Ware has done little or nothing.

Seen this a few times lately, pretty damned annoying.