Illum a Cross Server PVP planet

Naabrah

Hello All,

This is my first time posting on the forums, I'm not sure if this thread has been made yet or not buuuuuuut.

As the title states, why not make Illum a Cross Server PVP planet? Cross a high population Republic server with a High population Imperial server?

As it stands right now on my server hardly any Republic players go out to Illum because my server is Imperial dominant.

It would give a nice "Epic Battle" feel to the planet like it should.

Maybe it's just my server that "lacks" a good fight on Illum.

Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

Have fun!

That would be fine.

But I'd like for them to get the zone fixed for good before they try to add anything else. That planet might blow up and kill us all at this point if that was added. Just saying....

Edited by twistedup

We don't need cross-server anything. This game already tries to kill any sense of community on its servers. This would just encourage that mentality. Why doesn't BW just number the servers and let us log into a different one every time like Battlefield?

With so many people playing this game why do we even need cross server anything? If anything they should get rid of some of the instancing in this game and then maybe we would have more real PVP in the open world and wouldn't need a playpen like Ilum.