What this game needs ASAP

Deusmortale

1. Dual spec

2. Better world PvP

3. New and harder operations and new flashpoints

4. Ability to go with full premade to wz (make premade vs premade)

5. LFG tool realm wise or cross realm (suggest cross realms)

6. More guild utilitys (ability to inv guild memeber through guild rooster and guild bank for example)

7. Arena pvp and ranke stuff so your skill does metter

8. target of target!!!

9. for healers ability to heal through operation frame even while targeting enemy (ability to turn off self cast while targeting enemy)

10. Combat log!!!

11. Better system for valor in pvp (ppl who are actually wining games are punished for less valor and wz comedations then ppl who fight nowhere and collect medals)

Well thats about it, hope most players will agree with me

1. Dual spec

2. Better world PvP

3. New and harder operations and new flashpoints

4. Ability to go with full premade to wz (make premade vs premade)

5. LFG tool realm wise or cross realm (suggest cross realms)

6. More guild utilitys (ability to inv guild memeber through guild rooster and guild bank for example)

7. Arena pvp and ranke stuff so your skill does metter

8. target of target!!!

9. for healers ability to heal through operation frame even while targeting enemy (ability to turn off self cast while targeting enemy)

10. Combat log!!!

11. Better system for valor in pvp (ppl who are actually wining games are punished for less valor and wz comedations then ppl who fight nowhere and collect medals)

Well thats about it, hope most players will agree with me

We already have threads discussing most of those.. No reason to start a new one..

But to answer on a few..

No to dual spec.. No easy mode pls..

No to LFG cross server.. This is SWTOR.. There are no realms here.. That was WOW..

Target of target is already in the game.. See key bindings and targeting..

The rest sorta seems ok.. Other than to say you put way to much emphasis on PVP.. There is more to this game than PVP.. Also.. This game isn't WOW.. Please don't attempt to make it WOW..

I will agree with some of the functionality issues.. Many of which have already been confirmed as comming.. Like a guild bank..

Just my opinions though.. :cool:

Here is a thread that covers all those things..

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Edited by MajikMyst

Are u some pure dps class aka maraurder or sniper and do you even do operations or flashpoints, some ppl must respec in guilds that are doing 8 man all the time and trust me its not fun when u need to spend like 500k per week only on respecing.

About LFG tool don't see what harm you can get from it. Some ppl say it will ruin community? What community this way you just spamm fleet general that u are LFG or LFM so that tool can't ruin community in any way. And btw if u are on some standart populated realm then you wouldn't be against LFG 100%.

And forgot to tell you I don't like WoW but don't think wow is some junk, tbh BW needs to learn from them. In the end WoW is still biggest MMO in world (I did quit it 1 year ago btw and not going back).

Edited by Deusmortale

Are u some pure dps class aka maraurder or sniper and do you even do operations or flashpoints, some ppl must respec in guilds that are doing 8 man all the time and trust me its not fun when u need to spend like 500k per week only on respecing.

About LFG tool don't see what harm you can get from it. Some ppl say it will ruin community? What community this way you just spamm fleet general that u are LFG or LFM so that tool can't ruin community in any way. And btw if u are on some standart populated realm then you wouldn't be against LFG 100%.

And forgot to tell you I don't like WoW but don't think wow is some junk, tbh BW needs to learn from them. In the end WoW is still biggest MMO in world (I did quit it 1 year ago btw and not going back).

Dual speccing is for two reasons and two reasons only.. Ease and convenience.. That is it.. People shouldn't even be using the skill mentor to dual spec.. That isn't what it is for..

These aren't realms.. You are stuck in the WOW mind set.. This game is not WOW and doesn't play like WOW..

I happen to like the LFG system already in the game.. It is simple and it works.. Problem is not many people use it or even know how to use it.. Instead they sit in chat and spam chat like they are still in WOW..

If you don't like WOW then please stop using WOW terminology, WOW stradegies, and the assumption that this game uses all the same mechanics as WOW..

Nobody in this game needs dual spec.. Not a single person.. We have companions that can give groups flexibility.. If there are no companion spots.. Then just make sure you bring the right people.. If you want a healer then roll a healer.. If you want a tank then roll a tank.. There is no reason for dual specs.. People need to learn to do things with what they have and not rely on some easy mode feature to get them through.. Do we really need to be dependent on cookie cutter groups?? :cool:

Edited by MajikMyst

Dual speccing is for two reasons and two reasons only.. Ease and convenience.. That is it.. People shouldn't even be using the skill mentor to dual spec.. That isn't what it is for..

These aren't realms.. You are stuck in the WOW mind set.. This game is not WOW and doesn't play like WOW..

I happen to like the LFG system already in the game.. It is simple and it works.. Problem is not many people use it or even know how to use it.. Instead they sit in chat and spam chat like they are still in WOW..

If you don't like WOW then please stop using WOW terminology, WOW stradegies, and the assumption that this game uses all the same mechanics as WOW..

Nobody in this game needs dual spec.. Not a single person.. We have companions that can give groups flexibility.. If there are no companion spots.. Then just make sure you bring the right people.. If you want a healer then roll a healer.. If you want a tank then roll a tank.. There is no reason for dual specs.. People need to learn to do things with what they have and not rely on some easy mode feature to get them through.. Do we really need to be dependent on cookie cutter groups?? :cool:

I love how you berate the original poster's suggestions that were posted under the "Suggestion Box". His suggestions were posted by him for BioWare's consideration, NOT yours. You obviously are not a BioWare employee, so find something else to do besides berate people's suggestions.