In the future All players will be the same ?

AnarchIV

Most players will be in battlemaster gear, same clothes for everybody? same dark blue lightsaber for every jedi? same dark red lightsaber for every sith ?

Is that what devs said about " so many gear that in the end, no one will looks like another player"

Please change it now or it will be the Clone wars

Most players will be in battlemaster gear, same clothes for everybody? same dark blue lightsaber for every jedi? same dark red lightsaber for every sith ?

Is that what devs said about " so many gear that in the end, no one will looks like another player"

Agree. I recently played again DC universe/Rift/Aion and when I came back to SWTOR I started crying thinking bout character customization.

They have stated that they plan to make the armor removable from pvp gear again in some future patch which would allow people to change their looks. Whether that change is a month away, a year away, or never going to happen, IDK.

Remove armors it means remove modifications? if we do so, what about the pvp set item bonus ?

Agreed.

I am not a fan of the end-game armor. I hope there will be some changes to the entire armoring system that give us some more reasonable types and appearances of top level armor and enough custom armors to elevate ourselves to top level through mods.

Remove armors it means remove modifications? if we do so, what about the pvp set item bonus ?

Set bonus is attached to the armor. The item itself is a skin, the armor, mod, and enhncement give it all stats/bonuses.

That's what bioware has said they plan anyway. We;ll see if it happens.