HM FE Jindo Krey Fight?

Was running through HM FE and got to the boss Jindo Krey. We tried to kill him like 6 times and could not beat him because of the boosted damage. Are the turrets targeting his D-5 Mantis (ship) bugged right now or was my group missing something crucial to the mechanics that caused us to wipe 6 times? (we were trying to activate all three turrets when the alert for damage boost came up).

Have two ranged standing on top of the middle turret when you pull. Never move from that spot. As soon as the terminal activates when the ship flies back in, both of your "terminal jockeys" gotta hit it. He will try to pull one of them away, which is why it is best to have two.

Just so I don't get flamed, YES, you can do it with one, but they gotta be on top of the turret terminals.

If you don't get it, it starts flying around to all of the terminal spots and it's tricky as hell to catch up to it especially if you aren't a consular/inquisitor.

Happy killing!

As the tank, should I be worrying about the turrets too? Or, should I be able to leave that to my DPS and Healer while I concentrate on tanking the boss?

Just concentrate on the boss :)

Incidentally this encounter bugged out for us yday on HM, but it was a good bug (don't see very many of those) in that his ship never moved and his shield never came up so we were free to dps him in a very simple tank and spank. Didn't even to have to activate the turrets once. Easy as pie.

Just concentrate on the boss :)

Incidentally this encounter bugged out for us yday on HM, but it was a good bug (don't see very many of those) in that his ship never moved and his shield never came up so we were free to dps him in a very simple tank and spank. Didn't even to have to activate the turrets once. Easy as pie.

This happened to us as well yesterday.. Ship fired through the first round. We fired turrets, ship never came back. It did a very low damage missle salvo periodically, but we basically just burned the boss down, never had to move.