Leveling problems

Wrathoran

I just got 30 and leveling begin to be a pain for me. I am full Deception and i am using Khem Val. I gear him with every quest item i find. He seem to die so fast . 2 normal and one strong is usually enough to kill him by the end of the fight. I output good damage i guess, i can succeed 3 maul in a row for 1.4k each.

I do pve,pvp and im grinding quests. I was hoping if someone perhaps could point me toward a better build to grind quest or a better way to use khemval since he seem damn squishy

I just got 30 and leveling begin to be a pain for me. I am full Deception and i am using Khem Val. I gear him with every quest item i find. He seem to die so fast . 2 normal and one strong is usually enough to kill him by the end of the fight. I output good damage i guess, i can succeed 3 maul in a row for 1.4k each.

I do pve,pvp and im grinding quests. I was hoping if someone perhaps could point me toward a better build to grind quest or a better way to use khemval since he seem damn squishy

Rerol to tank spec and do your quests with DPS companion, things go much better after that. Tank companions are broken now, if you are not a healer even in best gear they die to fast and didn't contribute enough DPS.

I wend Madness spec and DPS in tank stance with Khem and I have net to have him die in normal fights, during 2man heroics Khem and I usually just taunt off each other and all is well. Though now that I'm reaching my 40's his health is dropping much faster, I cant wait form my healing companion.

when i was leveling everytime i got a new companion i was switching to them till i got talos drellik this is leveling as deception but i did find between lv30-36 to be the hardest time for me as thats when i went off my main tree and dipped into madness

thank you all for good replies, ill try the tanking tree and see how it suit me.

I dont think it was a dps issue since i was mostly 1 shotting every non strong enemies but khem (and me) are dropping way to fast. A single do from a silver in aldaran took khemval to full to half health and he got every pieces of gear i can get him after each quests (not saying its the best but just that i care about his equipement)

Make sure to use your from stealth CC.

I find that without mind trap on the silver or gold, It's very rough.

That said, there are fights too where the only thing that really hurts Khem badly is the interruptable stuff. The problem is multiple mobs cast it.

The end of act 1 fight against her royal *****iness there ended with me and khem at near full health and her dead because of the 4 interrupts you get against her as a deception sin (jolt, electrocute, overload, low slash).

It's a bit more difficult though I'll admit.

I have ashara now and I want to use her, but I just don't see a reason unless I go tank.

Make sure to use your from stealth CC.

I find that without mind trap on the silver or gold, It's very rough.

That said, there are fights too where the only thing that really hurts Khem badly is the interruptable stuff. The problem is multiple mobs cast it.

The end of act 1 fight against her royal *****iness there ended with me and khem at near full health and her dead because of the 4 interrupts you get against her as a deception sin (jolt, electrocute, overload, low slash).

It's a bit more difficult though I'll admit.

I have ashara now and I want to use her, but I just don't see a reason unless I go tank.

Yep, Mind Trap is good with two bads. Khem is my favorite, has some great lines, but I don't use him anymore. I was using Revel for a bit until 37 when I got our healer. It was cake after that.

Yep, Mind Trap is good with two bads. Khem is my favorite, has some great lines, but I don't use him anymore. I was using Revel for a bit until 37 when I got our healer. It was cake after that.

Were you darkness or deception when using revel. Once I get the healer I'll obviously be using him regardless of spec, but yeah...