Why are Warzones limited to PREMADE group of 4?

DarthCalame

If WZs are matches of eight vs eight, then why can't you have a group of EIGHT as opposed to being limited to a group of four?

It makes no sense at all...

So if you have a guild and you wanna WZ with your friends, you can only do four at a time?

Again, Lame!

GIVE US GROUPS OF EIGHT PREMADE TO WZ WITH!!!!

^ This exactly. Until they made a seperate category just for the 8 man pre-made crowd, it would be horrible for anyone not in a 8 man pre-made, which would kill the PvP experience.

Being against 4 is typically just as bad. I very rarely beat a 4 man guild group when in a full pug. I'm not sure why the mentality is different.

Being against 4 is typically just as bad. I very rarely beat a 4 man guild group when in a full pug. I'm not sure why the mentality is different.

It's not as bad as a full 8 would be, believe me.

Edit: Put another way; It's bad enough with 4. Fair?

Edited by Brickabrack

Yeah the pre-mades are getting annoying.

They should even put 4 man premades up against other groups with 4 man premades to make it somewhat more fair.

I'm the only 50 in my guild that PvP's and by now I see the same exact people in PvP (I get Huttball 99% of the time).

And one they get to 5 scores they start farming for their e-peen.

Because 4 is a loose group of associates and 8 is a gang. We just can't go around promoting gang violence here now can we?

I personally am glad that Bioware supports loose groups of associates but is willing to take a stand against gang violence.

My guild and I were having this very discussion the other night. Would love to be able to get more than 4 of us in on the pvp. We get two full groups going with the hope it gets us in the same WZ. Yet to see that happen.

Allow raid group of 8 to queue.

Edited by Jaick