What's so funny? Stop the laughing

Aerevan

Please remove the idiotic giggle when proccing upper hand from our HoT. Thank you.

It's there to let you know the upper hand was generated (a flying fists proc on someone with bleed does the same sound), which I think is pretty useful.

I'd like it to make a different sound too, though. :p

I hate it. Not as much as I hate C2N2, but it's pretty irritating. As an indicator that UH has procced, it's mostly useless, since, being a proc, you can't rely on it to keep UH stacked, so you have (at least as a Sawbones) to make the effort to use UWM anyway, and half the time, it's proccing when there's a full stack up already. If it was a heads-up that it was going to proc (even if it just meant delaying the proc til a second after it would occur now), it'd be useful, because then you could burn your current UH, reactively.

C'mon people, we use all kind of underworld stuff, we practice homegrown pharmacologies - giggling is the really least thing that can happen to a healer of our kind! :D

I mean, chasing pink ortolans while in combat could be much more crucial for a group, so who cares about giggling?

ps: and say big thanx that tank under UWM does not do naked dances at boss.