When are you giving Sents/Maras a hard stun and/or a character displacement move?

Araxus

Seriously, closing in on 3 months of release time and we are still the only class/(s) that doesn't have a non-channeled stun or a push/pull mechanic.

Being the only class in the game without either function (while some classes have BOTH), is pretty frustrating. The one stun we do have is channeled, which means it can be interupted.

Toss us a bone already.

Or, if you have no intentions of fixing this issue, say so so we can reroll. Thanks.

Seriously, closing in on 3 months of release time and we are still the only class/(s) that doesn't have a non-channeled stun or a push/pull mechanic.

Being the only class in the game without either function (while some classes have BOTH), is pretty frustrating. The one stun we do have is channeled, which means it can be interupted.

Toss us a bone already.

Or, if you have no intentions of fixing this issue, say so so we can reroll. Thanks.

As a Sentinel, giving us a hard stun would make our class overpowered. We have a TON of abilities that give us a huge edge in fights.

- You can pop Rebuke, Saber Ward, Pacify, Force Cloak, Guarded by the Force, Stasis, Leg Slash, and Awe.

- For interrupts, you have access to Force Kick, Force Leap (Watchmen Spec), Force Stasis, and Awe. Do not underestimate the power of Force Leap, being knocked off is a minor inconvenience when you can just jump back up.

There are very few players that can kill me in a 1v1 when I have my cooldowns up. In addition, each of our abilities has such short cooldowns that they are often up when you need them.

Edited by Naroga

Toss us a bone already.

They will give you a push and a hard stun when they give every other class a defensive that trades half your health for 99% dmg reduction that you can just lolmedpack back up to, and an in-combat vanish with extra runspeed.

See what I did there?

I do agree that Sentinels/Marauders should get Push even if it means losing out on something else. It's such an iconic and fun ability to use and it sucks that only one of the ACs has it.

Around the same time they give Commando/Mercenaries an interrupt.

I don't understand why these guys don't have an interrupt, especially given some of the class quests that require you interrupt specific casts.

The thing that sort of bothers me is how only the healer ACs have a 60 second sleep CC for PvE; every class should have such an ability so we are all on even footing when it comes to heroics and flash points. It's not the hard CC you are looking for, OP (again I support Push for all JK/SW), but Slice and Disable Droid simply can't compete with an ability that works on around 2/3 of the enemies you fight in PvE.

Every other class has a 4 second, 1min CD stun. It's weird that Knights/Warriors don't.

Make Hilt Strike base line yo.

Just posted this, Sents/Maras are at the back of the line complaining about 1 mins stuns, at least you have something. There are 3 AC that get nothing.

Sorc/Asin/Merc/Ops - get a 1 min anyone stun.

Marauder - get a 1 min droid only stun.

Jug/Ptech/Snip - get nothing.

So why a driod stun is crappy compared to WW, at least it's something.

Just posted this, Sents/Maras are at the back of the line complaining about 1 mins stuns, at least you have something. There are 3 AC that get nothing.

He was talking about 60 sec CD, 4 second stun, but yes I brought up the same point as you above as well.

However, I think the game would be much better without 60 sec sleeps as that would further encourage the use of DPS-offtanks. What's all that heavy armor doing on a BH or Knight if they are just going to hide behind an enemy and stab it in the back? No, they should be grabbing attention themselves, even if they are DPS specced; they have taunts for a reason.

Edited by Mapex

We don't have a droid stun. That's a CC. Snipers have the EXACT same spell except it's called Slice Droid.