Some ideas for the future?

Oniwabon

Just some ideas I've had recently for swtor and thought I'd share. Never know if you might spark some interest. XD

Operations/flashpoints that require one or several of your party members to get in your ship and do a space mission while doing a boss? Or just a space mission concurrent with the mission. Thus making all those neat little cybertech ship upgrades really worth it.

Make "neutral" force a title/mount/etc. but must have around 5k light AND darkside. (Or something like that)

Adding a mailbox inside your ship.

Ability to customize your ship in some way? Ie: like a jukebox or a fishtank, etc etc.

PvP ship missions?

Solo instances where you bring all of your companions.

Able to remodel armor/weapons visually with an example piece. (Like in aion, this way if you dont like the way a tier piece looks you're not stuck with it. Or just make the mods somehow carry over the tier bonus)

What are some ideas you guys have that bioware might not have thought of? (Not balance/bug issues just interesting things you might like to see in the game ^^)

Here is my wishlist:

1- In game Guild mail.

2- In game Mail that can contain more then 5 sentences...

3- Ability to hide head slot for compagnions.

4- Ability to make your compagnions emote.

5- Ability to change your edit ranks in guild or simply to be able to rename them.

6- Dyes for gear.

7- A "barber" shop where you can change your hair (and skin color also I messed up and now I am condemned to having ultra white skin forever.)

8- An arena where players can enlist to fight, watch or gamble.

9- In game voice system, vent and all the others are nice but it would be cool if you could simply talk in your group and not have to sharevent info or anything like that. That would be especially good on Ilum.

10- Better gear available for Ship missions, these missions could also be used in story or have coop, pvp would be good but alot of ressources would have to be put towards it...

9- In game voice system, vent and all the others are nice but it would be cool if you could simply talk in your group and not have to sharevent info or anything like that. That would be especially good on Ilum.

Would be kind of cool to have a mic and record a reply (while in group convo) and it would play back the recorded response as if your character was saying it. Goofy and not really practical but fun nonetheless.