Battlefield 3 is more of an MMORPG than SWTOR

Kozor

Isn't comparing every RPG aspect of BF3 to a few from SWTOR kinda working against your argument?

Stop skipping classes and learn how to spell "then" and the proper structure of a statement to prevent repetitive arguments that are read like a 5 year old wrote them.

Regardless, this game is lacking difficulty, but I attribute that to early release. I imagine later operations will be more sophisticated. If not, I will be disappointed.

Greetings everyone,

We know that it is fun and often useful to compare games, but since this thread doesn't seem to leave a lot of room for discussion, we will be closing it.

Allison Berryman has an excellent post on the kind of feedback that is great to promote constructive conversation and help us make changes that will improve the game experience for all players. If you feel you have that kind of feedback, we encourage you to join those conversations, already in progress in a few different places...

If you have a specific suggestion to improve the game, there is our new Suggestion Box forum. For a list of suggestions, you might want to try the Suggestion Compilation thread. For bug-related issues, there is also the Ultimate Bug List thread.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your input, whether it be positive or negative, and wish you well in all your gaming adventures!

Edited by Parali
grammar