Re-costumization and 2.5

Tinn

I think WoW had a barber shop system where you could redesign your hair and beard.

I can see why people would like to change the style of their character but I think a whole 'from scratch' character redesign is over the top.

I spent 2 days making my "perfect" looking charcter, even got to lvl 2 and rerolled twice cus I didn't like the way he looked. I'm not saying don't implement it because it took me ages and I don't want my efforts to go to waste. I'm saying that people should take the time to create their character and take pride in who they have.

BUT while I wouldn't use it. Minor chages like a place to redo your hair and beard (maybe a couple more facial feature) would be welcomed.

there was payed re-costumization in aion. I would like to change my race :(. Ofc class changing is out of the question. But I think race change would be ok since it doesnt have any impact on gameplay or the story. The thing is I got in on early acces and you know how it is,, I just couldnt w8 to get in game so I created my char as fastes I can and start playing. Rerolling now is out of the question :D

I'm not saying don't implement it because it took me ages and I don't want my efforts to go to waste. I'm saying that people should take the time to create their character and take pride in who they have.
This actually may be more of an issue with body type and how your gear makes the character look, not so much the actual facial characteristics. I personally am happy enough with my character's face and hair - i took time on those also and I bet most players did the same - but if I'd known how I'd look in my columni/rakata, I'd definitely have chosen another body type.

When you roll your character - at least when you roll your first character - you have no idea how they're going to look in that endgame gear that you'll probably be staring at for months. Its possible now to look around and see other characters who have looks similar to one you might want in their tier sets, but at launch that wasn't possible.