From all of the posts ive read on here this is what needs to happen!!!!

Skitlz

This is a list of what someone has complained they wanted on this post in the past week. Feel free to add more if you know any.

1.) Remove interupts from the game. (not sure why anyone would even post that)

2.) Give Jedi/Sith Lightsaber people guns. (LOL)

3.) Give me an easy mode to gear, im not good enough to earn it so its not fair.

4.) Nerf Juggernauts cause they can kill Sorcerer 1v1.

5.) Take gear out of the mix when it comes to pvp. i guess these people propose we do it naked to make it fair for them.

6.) Remove all knockbacks and stuns in pvp......no comment

7.) Make it easier to get to BM ranked valor cause i dont have time to play that much im CASUAL.

Feel free to add more. THis truly shows you the type of people that are on these forums. It amazes me the requests people want. Comparing other games to this, if you liked those so much better please save us some thread posts and headaches from listening to you on here and in game, and go play your other game EVE, Everquest, WoW, SWG, GW whatever you want we really dont care I think others will agree with me.

Add to this list it makes for a nice chuckle.

This is a list of what someone has complained they wanted on this post in the past week. Feel free to add more if you know any.

1.) Remove interupts from the game. (not sure why anyone would even post that)

2.) Give Jedi/Sith Lightsaber people guns. (LOL)

3.) Give me an easy mode to gear, im not good enough to earn it so its not fair.

4.) Nerf Juggernauts cause they can kill Sorcerer 1v1.

5.) Take gear out of the mix when it comes to pvp. i guess these people propose we do it naked to make it fair for them.

6.) Remove all knockbacks and stuns in pvp......no comment

7.) Make it easier to get to BM ranked valor cause i dont have time to play that much im CASUAL.

Feel free to add more. THis truly shows you the type of people that are on these forums. It amazes me the requests people want. Comparing other games to this, if you liked those so much better please save us some thread posts and headaches from listening to you on here and in game, and go play your other game EVE, Everquest, WoW, SWG, GW whatever you want we really dont care I think others will agree with me.

Add to this list it makes for a nice chuckle.

8) The Daily Wins is 'too damn high!' - make it 1 instead, or just let me play one WZ for it to could. I don't have the time! I'm casual!

9) So er ... can I haz 5 times the Cent Coms PLUS some Champ ones toooo? I'm CASUAL!

10) I'm an Op. We can no longer 2-shot people from stealth, it's completely ruined the class.

11) So er, yeah ... I spent my extra coms on sh*t I didn't need ... can I haz some moar?? I'm CASUAL you see!

12) Hey Guys! I've just hit L50, rank around 14 Valor! Why is everyone complaining about the WZs??

13) Ofc this game requires skill, derp!

14) Maras need a damage buff .... here's a boring video I've attached to show you why.

15) ****! How fun is Huttball??

16) I'm new to this game and was surprised how good I was already ...

17) Please buff sorcs ... I know we do some of the highest DMG and Healing, together in one match, in the game ... but we still have weaknesses :mad:

Soo what in the world is this thread about? Is it to get some giggles out for yourself and others by listing the numerous ridiculous complaints some people have?

Because from what I read in your title it almost looks like you actually like want some of those complaints to go live?

I'm guessing it's meant as a joke, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.

Soo what in the world is this thread about? Is it to get some giggles out for yourself and others by listing the numerous ridiculous complaints some people have?

Because from what I read in your title it almost looks like you actually like want some of those complaints to go live?

I'm guessing it's meant as a joke, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.

This game's a joke, this forum's a joke.

Think it's ok for someone to poke a little fun at it :D

If you cant tell by all of the posts made, its a complete sarcastic thread.

This game's following the same path wow did in pvp, it's CC only. It's dumb and annoying to got stun all the time for full lengh of stun. A stealthed char can kill u and u didn't even act. To play a game like it, where you cant pvp cos you're all the time CCed i still on wow. But people follow wow even in the worst things wow have, that's pvp.

They should put diminish return or lower dratically the cooldown of the ability that free you from cc to something like 40 seconds.

This resolve system alone without diminish is garbage.