What is the worst class?

BurnedRemains

Guards/Juggs and healing Commandos/Mercs could use some work in the lower levels. Both require serious commitment and some masochism to get to the stages when they get good.

At 50 there currently is no broken and useless class though, just some PvP game mechanics ( like Illum for full tanks ) and certain specs still need improvements.

Are you asking the class I am playing or are you saying the class I am playing. Because I am playing an Inquis and it *****. My Sent is a 50 and does not compare.

There is a simple solution for Sentinel....Learn to Play.

Your saying your Inquis is great? Yeah its about a 4 button class. Sentinel rewards people who actually think and hmm learn the class. Yes having 10+keybinds that you use at all times is a pain, but when played properly Sentinel is unstoppable. Sents (Watchmen spec anyway) eat casters for breakfast, and have the cds to beat a tank or dps. Sure I would like to see Sents gets some love, maybe a knock back and a good root, other then that though the class is fine.

Your saying your Inquis is great? Yeah its about a 4 button class. Sentinel rewards people who actually think and hmm learn the class. Yes having 10+keybinds that you use at all times is a pain, but when played properly Sentinel is unstoppable. Sents (Watchmen spec anyway) eat casters for breakfast, and have the cds to beat a tank or dps. Sure I would like to see Sents gets some love, maybe a knock back and a good root, other then that though the class is fine.

Lol. I do t even know what to say to that other then lol

I'd say forum trolls are the worst class (especially the advanced AC - Unsubbed Quitter that somehow keeps paying to post), they're totally to overpowered, they resist all logic, they are immune to rationality and any fact you throw at them they just warp it to heal themselves with. NERF!!!!!!! Edited by WereMops

I like my sentinel a lot. He is lvl 49 now and I switch companions at times to spice things up. Theres a world of difference in how you play with Kira, Doc or T7. With most classes the companion doesnt matter as much.

I found the smuggler to be the least interesting, I dont know, the fighting seems far less epic than with other classes. And all the hiding and in and out of cover might just not be for me.

I'd say forum trolls are the worst class (especially the advanced AC - Unsubbed Quitter that somehow keeps paying to post), they're totally to overpowered, they resist all logic, they are immune to rationality and any fact you throw at them they just warp it to heal themselves with. NERF!!!!!!!

/thread

That is funny pal. I get top damage with my Sent all the time in WZ and still find it lackluster and not as enjoyable as Inquis.

Your saying your Inquis is great? Yeah its about a 4 button class. .

My Sorc is by no means a 4 button class, though I am pleased you seem to have assumed that everyone PvP's with massive numbers of keybinds.

I play my Sorc only in PvE and there are plenty of attacks, cd's, procs and dots to manage at all times. If you think it is a 4 button class, you are badly mistaken. It is maybe simple enough if you want to play the class badly, but to play it well, it is as complex as any other class.