Why are Rep on ground winning?

Metalmac

Ok so Rep win Void Star and Imp are standing there in Void Star while all the Rep are on ground suffering convulsions.

So the Rep lose thus on the ground suffering convulsions while the Imp are standing there.

This kinda strikes me as favortism for Imp.

If I understand this, he is referring to if you were hit by that AE mez that Juggernauts have that now causes you to do fits on the ground, when you get that hold/freeze when the timer expires or the Voidstar match is won, you fall on the ground regardless of when you were hit by the hold. I just shrug, it was comical at first and I started calling it the victory roll, but eh, I don't even pay attention anymore.

I suppose the OP expresses his annoyance by the bug (hopefully it's a bug) that quite often makes republic characters to lie on the ground with a "fear" animation, like if caused by one of empire-specific spells. This is, indeed, highly annoying, I hate looking at my character like this while some imp standing near, smirking to himself and I do hope it is going to be fixed soon. In any case, no patch can fix empire players pvp skills, so as long as I'm winning I can get over this little annoyance, I suppose.