New cooldown disco flashing

Lordkin

since the last patch, i been unable to play the game for more than 10 min without getting a migraine,

i am not the only one with this prob, my entire guild and most of the people i spoken to in general feel the same way.

my quick slot stays grayed 80% of the combat uptime, and the flashing from gcd over the graved buttons, is giving me a headache.

i thought there was a thread already made regarding this prob, strangely i coud'nt find it in general fourms.

why arnt the BW addressing this prob asap, this is more serious than the ****** broken illumi patch

Edited by Lordkin

since the last patch, i been unable to play the game for more than 10 min without getting a migraine,

i am not the only one with this prob, my entire guild and most of the people i spoken to in general feel the same way.

my quick slot stays grayed 80% of the combat uptime, and the flashing from gcd over the graved buttons, is giving me a headache.

i thought there was a thread already made regarding this prob, strangely i coud'nt find it in general fourms.

why arnt the BW addressing this prob asap, this is more serious than the ****** broken illumi patch

You made this same post last night.

Your entire guild is filled with people who have some neurological disorder? LOL.

10 minutes without getting a migraine. Trolololol. That means, you're activating your skills every 10 minutes? Lolololol, even while travelling, buying, crafting, lololol.