Watched 2 players exploiting in Hutball

Andruce

I was recently in a Huttball game where i noticed 2 guys from our team take turns at jumping in the acid pit while the other spammed heals on him, then they would switch over...

I targeted them after 3-4 minutes and saw they both had 8 medals each.

imo its really pathetic that people resort to this type of stuff. Its unfair and ruins it for the rest of us.

has anyone else noticed this going on in a huttball match?

I was recently in a Huttball game where i noticed 2 guys from our team take turns at jumping in the acid pit while the other spammed heals on him, then they would switch over...

imo its really pathetic that people resort to this type of stuff. Its unfair and ruins it for the rest of us.

ye healing teamamates after loosing hp in acid pit is EXPLOIT!

Nothing to read here , move along

dude, half the people in the wzs are either ignoring the objectives and farming their medals, afking, quitting the second the other team is slightly winning, or exploiting one way or another...getting your daily done under these conditions in a pug can give you a migraine, not to mention the wins don't even register half the time anyway....ugh. =/

let me guess.

Other team had 2 healers not playing and you still lost..

Wow, really, wow. Sadly posts like this show the average level of posters on this forum. You could just read what the OP wrote, it wasn't long.

Hmm in 3 or 4 min.

2.5k healing

5k healing

75k healing

300k healing

Killing blow

10 players killed

2.5k damage

Maybe 75k damage (i doubt it)

Maybe Defender 1k?

8 medals in 3 or 4 min of playing standing in acid? Sign me up!

Bioware can remedy all of this lame play by completely eliminating medals for damage and healing, and give rewards based on objectives completed in each of the warzones.

Enough is enough.

Bioware you like to call these objective based PvP warzones.

Well, then start rewarding those who complete the objectives and quit rewarding the rambo types who do nothing but hurt their team.

ya, it really ruins the game

don't hate the player, hate the game

Hmm in 3 or 4 min.

2.5k healing

5k healing

75k healing

300k healing

Killing blow

10 players killed

2.5k damage

Maybe 75k damage (i doubt it)

Maybe Defender 1k?

8 medals in 3 or 4 min of playing standing in acid? Sign me up!

Read this, people! OP is not talking about 8 healing medals, just about easily made medals with help of outfight healing... Stop posting idiotic and dismissive nonsense and read the whole thread before posting!