Light/Dark Side Vendor Locations

Dawginole

I'm at level 38 and the only Dark/Light side vendor location that I can remember coming across was on the fleets. They sell the boots and gloves for most of the class or dark/light affiliation sets. I'm assuming that other vendors would sell the remaining items in the set, but I can't find the vendors. It seems the items are in the game (which doesn't necessarily mean they are available), because there are .dats of them.

Has anyone located any other dark/light side vendors?

the other items may be added at a later date. im sure the LS/DS system will expand over time as the level cap and all that does. would be dumb if it didnt.

Yeah definitely. It's just annoying because the .dats show the Dark Jedi set as being really the only black gear set, and all the pieces are modable, and they are all under lvl 40. And there is a rebreather! :D So I guess maybe they are "in the game" but not implemented yet or something along those lines.

• 4 weeks later...
I have also been looking for the dark side vendors. The only one i can find is on the fleet and its very annoyning, cause he doesn't have ANYTHING (that is moddable) for marauder. But he has several moddable items for the other classes, most of it being heavy armor! This is crazy that there is not one moddable piece of medium generic armor. The only medium piece says it requires agent

I have also been looking for the dark side vendors. The only one i can find is on the fleet and its very annoyning, cause he doesn't have ANYTHING (that is moddable) for marauder. But he has several moddable items for the other classes, most of it being heavy armor! This is crazy that there is not one moddable piece of medium generic armor. The only medium piece says it requires agent

While this kinda sucks, that's just the way it is atm. I kinda expect that to change over time, but I'm not entirely certain about that. There were whole moddable sets for all the classes available in drops and from vendors in some of the later beta builds, and the majority of those disappeared at launch, along with the missing titles that many beta players have complained about, etc...

So, hopefully we will see some of those sets (and titles, etc) added back to the game over time. Maybe even in 1.2, since they are already adding back at least one beta function.

In the meantime however, check the GTN. Although the vendor sets aren't there for our Maras, there are orange pieces of moddable gear crafted and dropped that you can find on the GTN.