Kobra SEER/SAGE PvP (For those interested in Seer)

Volnoxiom

HI all! I'm sure there is plenty out there but here's just one more! Maybe some people interested in playing a Seer/Sage etc might give them someinsight on the class in pvp =D Below is a PvP Video (Healer/Sage)

Here is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFecowWQEqc

It includes mixed PvP as a Seer/Sage. I hope you guys enjoy and check it out. It includes some, 1v1, 1v3, WZ etc. (also for those interested in the nostromo game pad which is what I use)

This Vid is Pure Voidstar healing as requested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND7PPrPLdrw

Screenshots of some games Healing 650k-800k

http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/Kobrashade/

As far as the editing, any tips for Sony Vegas pro would be greatly appreciated.. I'm still learning the ins and outs of that program.

Thanks again! appreciate ya

-Kobra

Edited by Volnoxiom

I liked the video. Though its not typical seer gameplay as you didnt actually heal once, might rename to "Seer DPSing" or whatever.

Feedback?

-You need to start dispelling slows/dots!

-When kiting around a nod in alderan (which you did very well) you didnt make sure your back was clear, hold the left mouse button and circle around to make sure no ones coming up from behind you when defending the nod like that, since it someone's coming obviously you would then act differentely.

Nice video, you showed a number of useful tricks, thanks!

Also, what do you think about the Seer/Balance hybrid builds? Since you have to DPS sometimes in PvP as a healer (especially noticeable in this video), maybe it does make sence to buff damage at the expense of higher-level heal talents?

Looking forward to more vids from you.

I liked the video. Though its not typical seer gameplay as you didnt actually heal once, might rename to "Seer DPSing" or whatever.

Feedback?

-You need to start dispelling slows/dots!

-When kiting around a nod in alderan (which you did very well) you didnt make sure your back was clear, hold the left mouse button and circle around to make sure no ones coming up from behind you when defending the nod like that, since it someone's coming obviously you would then act differentely.

Thanks for watching!

I see what you mean about the vid not including any heals... I could make a vid of that from WZ's but I find it quite boring :p for videos. In Void I usually break 650k Heals with 75k+ damage (Not that any of that matters exactly) :p

Nice video, you showed a number of useful tricks, thanks!

Also, what do you think about the Seer/Balance hybrid builds? Since you have to DPS sometimes in PvP as a healer (especially noticeable in this video), maybe it does make sence to buff damage at the expense of higher-level heal talents?

Looking forward to more vids from you.

TBH I think our damage is just fine as a Seer spec. Just takes a bit longer but we still do some decent damage. I've tried some hybrids and would recommend going Full Dps or Full Heals. If you are going to do a Hybrid Balance/ Tele hybrid is the way to go!

Thanks for watching

Do u really find Confound that usefull? I have never tried it, I take 1 more pt in pain barrier for extra survivability and 1 pt in Disturb Mind as it keeps my dot rolling longer and can stop enemies from capping after I die.

I've played with your setup and tbh I think they are prtty much on par with eachother depends on play style. But Confound is a bit lack luster in the sense you don't necesarily feel the 20% slow on them at times. But as others start to gear up on the server, I may switchback to Disturb Mind/pain B

I've played with your setup and tbh I think they are prtty much on par with eachother depends on play style. But Confound is a bit lack luster in the sense you don't necesarily feel the 20% slow on them at times. But as others start to gear up on the server, I may switchback to Disturb Mind/pain B

I thought it might help with kiting a bit but I find that melee have so many gap closers on a short cd that kiting a good player is pretty useless.

What gear are you in, full BM? You hit hard for a full seer spec.

I thought it might help with kiting a bit but I find that melee have so many gap closers on a short cd that kiting a good player is pretty useless.

What gear are you in, full BM? You hit hard for a full seer spec.

Yep! That's prtty much what I'm thinking as well. Just been testing a few things out with it ie Foce slow/ grenades once i have some data I can post some info here about counfound. But other than that I def think your route is much better overall.

Actually I'm about Half BM/Half Champ in those vids :p

yes and no... i knew we had plenty of heals so i could go OOF... noble sacrifice when needed ... if i had other games frapsed for that I'd post but it's quite boring :p

Less Healers means more emphasis on Force management.. when i have other healers i know i can NS and get heals tossed my way

http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/Kobrashade/

Then again.. it's just my style i suppose. I'm used to running with another healer (guild) or guild tanks etc

Edited by Volnoxiom