In Game Ticket and Help

GreenJelly

I have no where else to turn as the ingame ticket system bots provide no assistance. I have never posted a negative comment about the game until now.

I have posted a few issues. One is a quest I can not turn in and another is an item related issue where I mistakenly purchased the wrong item. In both cases I had to file more and more information with customer service reps that simply close the ticket with a pre-written response of information I must include. The problem is that my original post included this information and some information (like screen shots) can not be provided via in game ticket system and no email is provided.

Please help, this ticket system is *** nine backwards and I cant find anyone who appreciates it.

I have no where else to turn as the ingame ticket system bots provide no assistance. I have never posted a negative comment about the game until now.

I have posted a few issues. One is a quest I can not turn in and another is an item related issue where I mistakenly purchased the wrong item. In both cases I had to file more and more information with customer service reps that simply close the ticket with a pre-written response of information I must include. The problem is that my original post included this information and some information (like screen shots) can not be provided via in game ticket system and no email is provided.

Please help, this ticket system is *** nine backwards and I cant find anyone who appreciates it.

I have a ticket that hasn't been resolved after 3 weeks. I think they think we will just go away.

A friend of mine accidentally got the wrong pvp item and was able to get it replaced via the ingame ticket system with the correct item. I cant seem to get the customer service reps to even understand what I am attempting to accomplish.

I was going to keep running the instance and get the item again, but if I can get it replaced that would be nice.

-----

The quest that I am stuck on Is a story line quest that I somehow got AGAIN. Because I had already completed the story line, I can not turn in the quest, nor can I abandon it. Ive reset the quest and done it 3 times, but can not get the quest turned in nor removed from my quest log...

I even replied to a post in the forums about stuck quests but got no response.