If/when there are addons in this game what would you like ?

FezzikVIzzini

I know the obvious one is a dps meter but I would like an addon that showed you which mod/armour/enhancement etc to replace when you got a new one.

Its a pain to scan or write down the stats when you are wearing lots orange gear so you can see which one to replace.

Not sure exactly where, but if you go into your preferences you can turn on detailed tool tips. This will show you what mods you have in your gear when you mouseover.

1. Custom UI of course with extra bars, everything movable/dockable/resizable

2. Viewing pane so that you can move UI elements out of your game window instead of covering it up. Perfect place for ability bars, radar, chat windows.

3. Power Auras kind of mod to allow you to put key info (health levels, proc alerts) around your character

4. Character organiztion mod so you can see your alts gear, skills, and bank/inventory. Easy way to see if your alt can use something you found, or what they need.

5. Auction House mod to basically fix all the things that don't work, like searches.

Not sure exactly where, but if you go into your preferences you can turn on detailed tool tips. This will show you what mods you have in your gear when you mouseover.

I have that already turned on. But if I pick up an enhancement and have 6 oranges that have enhancements I still Have to mouseover all 6 and either remember or write down which is the best one to replace.

Something that keeps the last used settings in the GTN as default, (i.e. 2 day sale) autopopulates "sale" price with the price I last put that item up for sale at.

mod that allows more than 2 windows open at a time.

mod that autoaccepts crew mission completion.

mod that allows me to "reshape" the quickslot layout to more accurately reflect my input device. (a g13) so 7,7,5,3 Other people using other devices would probably prefer other configurations. Heck, even if it's just an option for an "X" by "Y" grid that I can map to keys would work. Can just make it 7x4, and leave certain keys empty/unmapped.

Basic "if skill available use skill X, else use skill Y" macros, so basic "all purpose" combat rotations that use similar skills with long(ish) cooldowns can use less buttons, or similar situational ones.