Crafting recepies, Artifice

Knektulf

This might be a stupid question for some people, but i am still going to ask it.

The trainer gives me up to 22 on my crafting, but i have seen 25, for instance, battle enhancement 22 i can craft, but there is Battle enhancement 25, where do i learn the recepie for 23, 24 and 25? can anyone put me in the right direction ?

all help is welcome. :)

Rank 25 is pulled out of raid gear. Rank 22 is the highest that can be crafted at the moment.

Raid gear mods are bound on pickup (when you pick up the raid gear its mods are also bound). They cannot be traded.

Edited by Karkais

Every HM EV and HM KP we get a bunch of Synthweaving schematics, some Biochem schematics (implants and exotech stims), some armortech schematics. Even some Earpiece schematics for Cybertech.

But i have never, ever, seen a schematic drop for an Item Modification. (mod, armoring, barrel, hilt, enhancement) None. I have seen completed mods drop (Skill Armoring 25 for example) but not the recipe to make them.

So either these drop from world bosses, from Nightmare mode or they have an extremely low drop chance. Or, they are simply not ingame at all. Compounding the uselessness of some professions.

A possible explaination to the few you do see on the GTN would be the result of exploits. There was a point where it was possible to take mods out of pieces of gear that should not be removeable. Its possible some mods are removed and for some reason stay BoE.

Raid gear mods are bound on pickup (when you pick up the raid gear its mods are also bound). They cannot be traded.

The individual skill armoring appears to be a rare drop on it's own and it's BoE. There's 2 in the GTN on my server right now. (whether or not they "should" be is something else)

thats not correct, 25 has been on the glactic market on my server

What I said is absolutely correct, re-read it. The schematics do not exist in game. You can not make higher than a rank 22 mod.

The 25's you're seeing on the GTN are BoE drops from Bosses in hard mode operations. So again, you can not make them. No schematic for them exists.

Edited by Khadroth