I regret spending the money.

lordkonte

I so sorry to say that I won't be renewing this game. Got in early, gave it an extra 2 months to give it a fair shake but I got bored of it.

Main problems below. Don't get down, maybe yall will fix it later. Did some great things with story progression. I will be quick and to the point as of why this game will not take another dime from me.

This is supposed to be a PvE/PvP MMO.. Not a story driven single player RPG.

I like people. So far unless you join a guild you have no reason to deal with a soul. Kinda the same problem from above.

PVP is horrid

I don't like the companion system but I am in the minority here. Problem is it's hard as all get out to do much without your companion

If they put a little more work into their pvp or find a way to make it an actual MMO instead of 4 players on one planet to talk to then I may come back. Ill check back in about six month. Take care people.

Theres major updates planned in March , far too impatient m8, even im giving it the end of March.

I was in a guild in WoW and quite frankly unless you wanted to be in a raiding group, it was a similar solo questing affair, pugging instances etc)

Edited by Urko

Theres major updates planned in March , far too impatient m8, even im giving it the end of March.

D3 Beta man. I am very patient ^^ So much so that I have the willpower to not resub this month and wait for these updates to see if the game is worth playing :D

I know, I am good.

Edited by Aisar

D3 Beta man. I am very patient ^^ So much so that I have the willpower to not resub this month and wait for these updates to see if the game is worth playing :D

I know, I am good.

What a fail man you mean , so your judging a month of beta as launch play :rolleyes:

What a fail man you mean , so your judging a month of beta as launch play :rolleyes:

Well what should I be judging it as? I am just playing for fun lol. It's basicly a demo, even complete with YOU BEAT THE BETA OMGZ!

its silly. but i love diablo to death and have been waiting for 3 forever and it's a blast. I am not reading into it or expecting anything but it's basicly the game.

What's the confusion about hmm?? I have not even played today either my barb needs more STR gear.

Why do people ***** and moan about feeling like this game is a single player game, then turn around and say they dislike companions because they can't solo content without them?

Simple dear, I like to play with Actual people. NOT PETS

Which brings up a point I've been meaning to mention.

The amount of group content available to run in world quests is nothing short of brilliant.

Those calling this game a solo RPG chose to play solo, which you can do in ANY MMO.

I chose to play in a group.

Lots of fun and questing moves seamlessly right into flashpoints.

The fact that this game plays amazingly as a solo RPG doesn't make it a solo RPG...... player choice does.

How much play time did you expect for your investment? A traditional game costs about $50 and that will probably yield say 25 hours of game play (just pulling a number out of a hat as it will vary greatly by game/player).

If someone levels a character to 50 then quits, they probably got a pretty good bang for their buck. Only if someone buys a game for retail and play it very little should that person have a regret for spending the money.

I hear that. I got into d3 beta last week and I havnt touched TOR since. Ill give it another shot in march when next patch comes out. I really do want this game to do well so I hope they can fix it. Thats why I continue to stay subbed while not playing.

I know, I am good.

^^this is my main reason for not caring about a combat log :cool:

Hello,

We appreciate all feedback, both negative and positive. There are a few different venues that you can post your feedback:

If you have a specific suggestion to improve the game, we encourage you to post in our new Suggestion Box forum. For a list of suggestions, you might want to try the Suggestion Compilation thread. For bug-related issues, there is also the Ultimate Bug List thread.

We will be closing this thread, but we encourage you to post your thoughts in one of the threads above. Thank you for your cooperation and best wishes in all your future gaming adventures!