Bioware/EA: Why dont you want my money?

Baneberry

Because I will give you like $20 maybe even $25 if you let me faction transfer.......just saying.

I rolled empire because i wanted to play with a bunch of people from my old WoW guild who were doing the same. They have since all but quit, so i would totally be willing to pay you let me help fix the faction imbalance, seems like a win win for all parties involved.

Edited by Baneberry

as a republic player i would say sure come over, but to be honest currently i think they are to busy trying plug up all the holes in the sinking boat, because the voice acting part takes allot more financials resources then i imagined at first. Its not sustainable as a Blizzard exec once said

as a republic player i would say sure come over, but to be honest currently i think they are to busy trying plug up all the holes in the sinking boat, because the voice acting part takes allot more financials resources then i imagined at first. Its not sustainable as a Blizzard exec once said

Id like a quote! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

There is actually a good suggestion thread on a faction change feature, so we're closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Betrayal Quest Line - Change Faction Alignment

You are also welcome to start another thread in the Suggestion Box forum, if a paid faction change is what you're looking for.

Thanks!