Spirit of Vengeance - Stuck

Kourage

I've had this bug in beta. You have to contact customer support via in-game ticket and/or email to have them teleport you to a different zone/planet.

When this happened to me in Septemember, I sent an email ticket and started playing my Smuggler alt. The CSR (customer service representative) got in touch with me on my Smuggler and asked me to log on to my BH. From there they were able to teleport me.

Customer service in this game is AAA. It's nuts. They will be able to help you with anything and do so very quickly.

But yes this is a major game-breaking bug that apparently must be really hard to fix since they haven't been able to do so yet.

Edited by Mapex

I guess you're not supposed to go back there then. I tabbed out to the forums while a GM was talking to me in game, but my whole computer locked up. Right now my ticket is locked and in game chat is closed.

Yeah I think that's what happened to me, too. I accidentally went back to the SoV after I finished my quest there and I got stuck. If the ticket is locked you can try submitting a new ticket; I'm sure customer service will understand that you weren't just blowing them off/wasting their time but had technical issues that prevented you from helping them correct your character's issue.

Did you try using the emergency fleet pass or queueing for a warzone? Both of those will also work if you get stuck in a zone and can't leave.

This bug specifically keeps you in the air and nothing ever gets you out. The Spirit of Vengeance is supposed to disappear from your galaxy map after you are done with the quests there. Since it doesn't disappear, you can go back to it and you get permanently stuck; nothing you can do will get you out:

1) You can't /stuck, it puts you in the same spot. Even if it kills you (/stuck used to kill you in beta) you respawn in the same stuck location unable to move.

2) You can't Warzone queue because even if you accept the warzone invite it fails to put you in a warzone; I am assuming it can't locate it you properly (which it needs to do so it knows where to put you back when the warzone ends) so it doesn't let you join the match.

3) You can't Quick Travel or Fleet Pass since you are stuck in the air and unable to channel any abilities.

The only way out is via customer service.

Edited by Mapex

You can get out of the air by typing /stuck.

Fleet pass was on cooldown.

I don't know where warzone puts you when you finish it, but it only took a minute for them to answer my ticket. Opening a ticket is the way to get it fixed.

Edited by Kourage

Did you try using the emergency fleet pass or queueing for a warzone? Both of those will also work if you get stuck in a zone and can't leave.

The emergency fleet pass is located on the first tab of your abilities menu. I had the same problem, opened a ticket, then a guildy told me to try it and that was all she wrote.